Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass

"That sucks." Casie says bluntly when Luna explains that she's leaving again, making Colson laugh in agreement.

"I'm sorry, Dilla." Luna turns in her seat, they're driving Casie to school. "You're gonna meet me out there in two days... " She gives the little girl a brave smile.

"I know... " Casie responds begrudgingly.

"What if we got you some new shades?" Luna tries to bribe her.

"Can we pick them out together?" Casie has incredible negotiating skills.

Laughing, Luna agrees as Colson pulls up to the drop off line. Casie unbuckles and leans up into the front seat. Kissing her dad first, she then gives Luna a tight hug telling her she'll miss her.

"Love you guys, bye!" She shouts over her shoulder as she pops out of the car.

"Love you too." Colson and Luna call out after her.

-------------------------------------------------------

After dropping off Casie, Luna and Colson head to the radio station. Burning two joints along the way. Luna's dressed casually in a black shirt, skinnies and nude heels. Accessorized with her normal jewelry and coffee.

Colson is in a black T also with jeans and black Docs

Colson is in a black T also with jeans and black Docs. Wallet chain swinging low. They walk into the station holding hands as always.

"Ehhh!!! Ricky!!" Colson yells out, seeing the host in the hallway.

"Kells!! My man!" He replies as they exchange daps and hugs. "This must be THAT Brooklyn Bitch." He reaches his hand out as Luna takes it, greeting him.

"Hi." She smiles brightly. "You can call me Luna. Off Air." The three of them laughing at her correction.

"It's a pleasure, Luna." He finally says to her nod. "You guys ready? We go on in 10." Luna and Colson give each other THAT One Look as Colson follows Ricky into the studio, leading Luna behind him.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::