Fucking Mr. Baker

In the bedroom, Luna's head is still buzzing. She pops a Xanax and downs a whole bottle of water. She hands both to Colson, making sure he does the same.

"What time's your flight?" She asks while peeling off her suit.

"8A." He replies, dropping his shorts.

"Fuck. So you'll get there at what... 1P? I thought you were getting her in the morning." Luna asks with huge eyes as she salivates over his hard cock.

"That is my morning, Kitten." He laughs at her while watching her stare at his groin intently.

"True." She agrees, rubbing her eyes.

His dick is still there when she opens them. Trails are coming in at random spurts and she can't tell if his dick is growing bigger or if it's just her mind. She's REALLY happy the Jar is gone but she doesn't realize how hard she's staring at his cock until he speaks. She's definitely still tripping balls.

"You wanna do something about it?" He smirks.

"What?" She looks around like she forgot something, making him laugh.

"You're staring at my dick like you have a test on it." He chuckles at her.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed, she looks up at him. "Wanna see if I can pass, Mr. Baker?" She asks innocently.

Luna bites her lip and grabs Colson's thigh, pulling him closer to her. With his dick dangling in her face she puts both hands on his ass cheeks while she soaks his balls and base of his cock.

"Dude. It's fucking huge." Her brain is amazed. "I think it's the size of my fucking forearm... There's no way I can fit my forearm down my throat." She decides right then that she's still totally tripping balls.

Colson leans his head back groaning as she puts him into her mouth. Gliding her tongue around his cock's tip. Teasing his throbbing head with her wet lips.

"You're a bad girl, Luna Smith." Colson groans.

"Mmmmhhmm." She hums as she suckles as much of him as she can fit down her throat.

Using one hand to move and twist the parts she can't reach. Her other hand squeezes, digging her nails into his bare ass cheek as she sucks his hard on strong and long.

"It's like a giant cocksicle." She thinks slurping on his dick.

"Let me fuck you." He requests, breathing heavily.

"Yup." Her lips pop as she looks up at him after releasing him from her mouth, the thick saliva lingering on her lips.

With that he pushes her back and flips her over onto the bed. She moans, propping herself up on her elbows while dropping her lower back and wiggling her ass up high for him. She yelps as he slaps it hard. Before entering her, he grabs her by both bare hips and licks her pussy from front to back. Pulling her close and sucking on her clit.

"OH MY FUCKING ELMO'S CHRIST!!!!" Her mind doesn't even make sense.

**********************************

"MMMMMM... Fucking Peaches." He thinks, slurping up her juices.

Colson feels her body twitching against his face. Letting go of her pussy; he bites the tattoo on her right ass cheek. Luna giggles and tries to climb away but he grabs her ankle pulling her back to him.