Making Up Isn't Hard To Do

Colson's sitting at the kitchen table. Benny's still out with Casie, knowing to text before he heads back. Ashleigh is upstairs while Slim, Baze and Rook are gathered with him in the kitchen.

"So you think she fucked him?" Slim asks Colson; he likes Luna but she's always felt dangerous to him.

"No." Colson says shaking his head. Lighting a joint and inhaling deeply, he sighs out a giant cloud of smoke. "I think maybe she has feelings for him. She's been acting weird ever since she ran into him... And made it a point to tell me about him as soon as we were alone. Luna don't offer up shit." He sighs again as he exhales; he's smoking the joint only to himself.

"Who is he?" Slim asks directly.

Colson has talked to him about Luna and Justin. He heard her scream about six years and did the math when Colson shouted about an undercover year. Slim's far from dumb.

"I don't know, Man." Colson tries to shake him off.

"Yeah, you do... Because I do. She cheated on her boyfriend with that dude, didn't she? That's why you're so pissed." Slim connecting the dots easily.

"I'M her fucking boyfriend." Colson snaps at him, still puffing on the joint.

"Chill, Mann." Slim bites back, throwing his hands up.

"You know how to answer your question, Kells... " Rook pipes in. "Find out who stopped seeing who. If she broke it off, you're in the clear. If it was him... Maybe not. But, I don't think Luna's like that." Rook still defending her.

"She is like that. She fucked a dude for a year. Her other dude ever find out?" Slim turns to Colson, who's finishing up the joint.

"C'mon Slim... Ain't one of us in here about to get Holy and act like we ain't never ran no long game with out getting caught." Baze states. "Besides, didn't he put her through some shit for a long time? So what if she fucked around with ONE dude. She rode with hers till his end, didn't she?" He justifies.

Having his own opinion of Luna; Baze likes that she doesn't take Kells shit and from what he's seen, has been hella loyal to him since the night of his birthday party. Handling shit that would leave most bitches shaking.

Baze's words sit in his head before Colson finally speaks. "Watch it, Slim." He gives his oldest friend a hard SideEye before continuing. "But nah, he never found out. She said Her Ashley don't even know. I'm the only one she's ever told." He looks back up glaring at them all. "So you better keep your fucking mouths shut." He warns.

They all agree with yeahs and nods. How long they'll last, who knows? Sometimes boys are worse than girls when it comes to running their mouths.

"What's this LIFE shit she was talking?" Slim keeps pushing.

Colson shakes his head. "You know she's politically active, Dawg." Is his only answer as he gets up from the table and heads upstairs; Baze's words heavy on his mind.

Everyone has a different opinion. None of them knowing about Marissa, The Dark Web or who knows what else Luna has her hands in. She'd REALLY like to keep it that way too.

------------------------------------------------------

Luna hails a cab. She's furious. She doesn't go to her grandmother's. She doesn't hit up Ashley or Mackenzie or Pete. She doesn't hit up Tommy. Although she truly wants to punch him in his face and than fuck him. Just to be a cunt.