🎶I'm Scared🎶

Colson wakes up early to get Casie ready and take her to school. Leaving Luna sleeping. The little girl isn't nearly as talkative as usual. Both her and her dad are tired from the long weekend. Dropping her off, Colson tells her he loves her and to have a good day as she kisses him GoodBye. Hopping out of his mustang, Casie heads into school.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna's snuggled into the bed when Colson returns home. Undressing, he climbs in with her. Moving her hair, he lightly kisses the back of her neck. Hearing a slight moan and her body twitch, he pulls down the covers. Proceeding to sprinkle kisses down her naked spine. She stretches out long. Colson's touch making her body flush. Nipples instantly getting hard as her pussy swells for him. Knowing she's awake, Colson pulls her softly on to her back. Climbing over top, he stares down at her on all fours.

"What are you dooooing?" Luna sleepily moans with a giggle as she covers her face while looking up at him through her fingers.

"Whatever the fuck I want." His deep voice rumbles through her soul as he kisses her throat.

"It's soooooo early." She tries to whine but they both know she wants the same thing he does.

"Since when has that ever stopped Us?" He cocks his head up.

Submitting, she rolls her eyes and throws her legs around his waist. Luna pulls Colson in for a kiss. She can't resist him. Never could. It's why she ran away all those years ago. Kissing her back, he slides his fingers along the inside of her folds. Wet with her sweet nectar, he licks them.

"Fucking peaches." He smiles to himself.

"Tell me you don't want this dick." He grins at her.

"Just because I want it, doesn't mean I'm ready for it." She teases him.

"I'll be gentle." He promises.

Kissing her neck softly, he begins to slide himself inside of her slowly. Feeling his girth, Luna lets out a low Fuck as he takes his time working his way into her. Once fully inside, Colson takes long, deep strokes. Making Luna quiver and cling to his body. Gripping his shoulders, she lifts her hips and matches his rhythm. Knowing exactly how to bring him to the brink.

Kissing each other lazily, he runs his hands through her hair as he continues to thrust into her slow and deep. Trying to control himself. Enjoying Luna's flittering breath in his ear, he picks up his pace. Popping her hips into him, she arches her back as he hits Home. Feeling her tighten around him and start to tremble, he let's himself go as he feels her cum all over his cock. Both getting light headed as their minds go blank.

"Holy cow... " Luna sighs, dropping her legs.

Colson lays his face in her neck and chest. Closing his eyes. Listening to her racing heart.