Snoozing Through Sayreville

In Sam's room, Luna wastes no time. Popping two bars herself, she hands two to her friend. They've spent many early mornings like this. Coming back to homebase and rounding down from an AllNighter together.

Luna showers first. She feels like hot horse shit. Still catching trails in the bathroom, she washes the grit from last night off of her. Leaning under the water, she wishes her skin could absorb it's hydration. They've only been on tour for ten days but Luna's exhausted. Her body physically hurts, her brain feels like mush and she's emotionally wiped out. The constant fighting, traveling, drinking and drug use starting to take it's toll.

Once out of the shower, she tosses on panties, a tank and a hotel robe. Climbing into the queen sized bed, she rolls up a handful of joints as Sam showers. Curling up together afterwards, Luna fires up a joint as Sam finds something for them to watch. Looking at her friend, Sam asks Luna if she's okay.

"Yeah. I just need a hard reset." Luna sighs out a large cloud of smoke to Sam's nod of understanding.

Mrs. Doubtfire is on, it's one of their favorite movies. Getting high, laughing and enjoying each other's company; Luna's thankful for Sam's companionship as the two girls snuggle into bed. Quickly falling asleep. Knocking out for the rest of the day.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson does no such thing. Still pissed and now even more confused by Luna, he can't sleep. He's out of coke and doesn't know what to do with himself. Failing at the thought of grabbing any Xanax off of his bitchy girlfriend, he's stuck racing. With everyone checked into their rooms, Colson heads back to The Bus. Cracking a beer at 9A instead of sleeping, he plays NBA2K19 until he passes out with the controller in his hands.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ashleigh finds him around 430P. Waking him up, he's miserable. She finds herself taking a deep breath to deal with his unnecessary rudeness.

"Leave me the fuck alone. Unless it's 7P, don't fucking bother me." He grumbles, walking to the back of The Bus.

Dropping face first into the bed, all he smells is Luna. His dick twitches and heart hurts as he reaches his arm out over her empty space. Her cold side of the bed makes him ache for her warmth even more.

"What the fuck are we doin', Loons." He thinks, wishing she wasn't so stubborn and him not an Asshole. Wanting her next to him more than anything in this world.

For once his brain refuses to slide down the sixteen million different hallways of Hotel Diablo. Falling back asleep as he holds her pillow. Pretending it's Luna by it's smell as random tiny tears try not to form.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ashleigh knocks on Sam's door next. Knowing it's more likely for her than Sam, Luna gets up. Leaving Sam to still snooze away.

Answering the door, Luna's groggy and unhappy but isn't nearly as intolerable as Colson. Probably because she believes in sleep. Greeting Ashleigh, Luna yawns before asking her what time it is. It's around 515Pish. Stretching long, Luna motions Ashleigh to sit with her on the couch. Wrapped in a blanket, she lights a joint and asks her what's up.

"Couple things." Ashleigh begins. "You okay?" She asks to Luna's nod.

Luna takes a deep hit; appreciating Ashleigh's concern. "Yeah, I just need a minute to myself... Sorry you got left with that nonsense last night." Luna apologizes before she exhales and hits the joint again.