Colson's Day Off

The water cascades around Colson and Luna as they stand silently, holding each other in it's warmth. "I'm gonna fucking miss you." He says, kissing the water from her forehead.

"I know... Me too." She sighs, squeezing him a little tighter.

Its Monday morning and Luna's headed to NY tonight with Sam to tape the Ellen Show tomorrow. Colson's going to Idaho with Casie and everyone else for a show. They're hoping to meet back up on Wednesday in Anaheim. Lifting her chin, he kisses her softly on the mouth. Sending a waterfall of tingles through her body.

"This is what we do, right?" He tries to reassure her and himself as he kisses her again.

"Mhmm." She agrees as his mouth distracts her. Colson kisses Luna full on, completely consuming her as his large hands hold her face. Tongue playfully teasing her hungry mouth. "Fuck me before I leave?" She requests with a tantalizing smile.

"Think I'd let you ever leave without this dick?" He grins, knowing it's better to fuck her out of town if he has to be away from her.

Lifting her up by her waist, Luna wraps her legs around Colson as he props her up delicately against the wall. She holds on to him with one arm around his neck as she guides him inside of her with her loose hand. Both shudder in pleasure as he slides into his home. Colson tugs at her long, wet hair as he holds her up with one long arm scooped under both of her ass cheeks. Pulling forward, Luna sucks and kisses the water off of his collarbone and neck as she matches his thrusting rhythm. Careful not to rub her gunshot wound against the shower wall, they're experts at avoiding it by this point. It becoming only a minor inconvenience in most of Luna's movements in life. Thank you, Percocets.

Feeling Colson about to cum as his grip weakens. Luna tightens her thighs around him, grabs the inset of the shower wall and bucks into him faster. Her dominance and quick shifts making them both cum. With his arms and legs shaking, Colson sets her down. Luna leans against the wall as Colson towers over top of her. Both catching their breath. With one hand on his perky ass, Luna lays her head against the crook of his resting arm.

"FUCK, I love you." Is all she can breathe out into the steamy shower.

Out of the shower and with Casie munching on room service and watching cartoons, Luna and Colson pass the pen. She chops up four percs and an adderall for herself, three ads and a perc for Colson. They make out slightly as they do drugs and Luna moisturizes. Colson pulling on his clothes as Luna applies light makeup in between touches and kisses, only being interrupted by Casie banging on the door.

"I CAN'T FIND MY NECKLACE, LOONEY!!!" She shouts as she continues to bang. Colson opens the door, confused, asking her what the problem is. "Looney knows." She states, barging in, bypassing her father.

Thankfully, Luna threw on a towel before Colson opened the door and tucked away their drug paraphernalia. "What's up, Dill?" Luna asks trying to get her bearings as drugs and orgasms swirl and rush through her mind and body.

"My necklace. I can't find it." Casie states firmly, visibly distraught.

Luna squats down, eye to eye with the little girl. "Lemme throw some clothes on and we'll find it... Okay?" She reassures her. Casie sighs out a frustrated okay, leaving Colson to shut the bathroom door behind her.

"What the fuck was that?" He asks, super confused.

Luna explains how she had bought Casie a necklace yesterday. Throwing on fresh panties but Colson's dirty T, Luna heads out of the bathroom to help Casie. After 20 minutes and a whole lot of Casie freaking out, Luna finds it under the bed; down at the bottom. It must've slipped off while they weirdly slept together last night.