MY Girl

Colson drops Luna's hand quickly. She heard it too and grabs Benny's elbow before turning back with Colson. He has Dude up against the brick porch wall, inches off the ground by his throat. Colson's height, strength and anger are dominating.

"FUCK YOU SAY ABOUT MY GIRL, YO!!?" He screams into Dude's face.

Luna's eyes are darting around the driveway as she slides her hand into her purse. She wants her knuckles but can't find 'em. There's six dudes and two chicks close to them. She can feel Benny behind her.

"GET THE FUCK OFF MY BROTHER!!" One of the girls screams lunging for Colson.

Luna's quick and close. Before the bitch can reach him, Luna snatches her up by the hair. Drawing her in and laying her out with her fists.

Hearing the commotion behind him, Colson head butts Dude, knocking him against the brick wall

Hearing the commotion behind him, Colson head butts Dude, knocking him against the brick wall. Dropping him instantly. Colson turns to watch Luna punching some chick on the ground. He sees another coming for her. He reaches to stiff arm the girl but is caught in the jaw with a weak fist.

This enrages him as he finds the culprit, slamming his solid fist into their face. He can't get to Luna before another guy goes for his waist. Pinning him hard against the brick wall. He sees the other bitch jump on Luna, pulling her back and fishhooking her.

Benny springs into action after Luna's touch, laying one dude out flat. The other is a BIG Boy. Benny boxes him for a minute before dropping his fat ass too.

Slim sees Kells laying hard rib shots into some punk as he gets to His Boy

Slim sees Kells laying hard rib shots into some punk as he gets to His Boy. He rushes over, pulling them off the wall. Slim steps back as Kells slams the guy against the wall before landing a solid blow to his jaw. He's done. Slim sees two more coming at them. He three pieces one as Kells rocks the other before stomping him out.

Luna feels a sharp yank on her mouth. On instinct she bites down, HARD. Slamming her head back into whoever's face it is, her force knocks both of them backwards. Luna scrambles to get on top of the person as the other girl lifts off the ground. A solid kick to the fucking mouth stops her instantly.

Rook pulls the girl aside to not bother Luna as she climbs on top of the other. Rocking her face from side to side and making blood fly. Luna's nasty and mean while Phem's standing in the doorway like a fucking ballsack with Mod no where to be found.

Logan starts screaming. "WHAT THE FUUUCCCKK!!!!" As Colson pulls Luna off the girl.

There's a lot of blood but it ain't from any off them. Breathing heavily. Colson holds Luna tightly against him.

"NO ONE fucks with MY Girl." He states firmly, looking directly into his friend's eyes.

Logan nods. "Get the fuck out of here, Man. I'll clean this up." He reassures Colson.

-------------------------------------------------------

They are a WHOLE FUCKING MESS in the Rover. Most of them bloody, all of them shouting over each other and pumped. Slim's up front with Benny, lighting a joint. Poor Rook stuck in the back with a Wild Colson and Luna. They left Phem there along with Mod.

"What the fuck happened, Dawg!!???" Slim exclaims.

"He talked too much shit to My Girl." Colson's still hype, bouncing around the back seat.

"I seen you." Rook nudges Luna. "Quick as fuck." He smiles, throwing her an elbow. She meets it, smiling also.

"No one touches My Guy. Especially not a fucking bitch." She declares, lighting her own joint. "Thank you though. I seen you too." Luna leans over and plants a cartoon style kiss on his cheek in gratitude. Throwing him another elbow and hitting the joint before passing it to him.

Benny pipes in. "Brooklyn with the KNOW!!" He shouts to her laughter.

"That bitch get you?" Colson asks her concerned as he uses his hands to turn and check her face.

"Enh. A bit. Pretty sure she lost some teeth though." She smiles at Colson, swirling her tongue against her inside cheek. She presses. "See what I was talking about always having a friend who has our backs?" Colson knows she's referring to Logan and their conversation yesterday.

He slides his hand across her jaw, into her hair, cradling her face. "I do." He tells her softy before he kisses her. Deeply. Both of their bodies pulsating from the excitement and rage. Pulling away, he declares. "I don't give a fuck about Brooklyn. YOU THE BADDEST FUCKING BITCH ANYWHERE!!!!!!" To everyone's laughter as joints flow.

"LunaTic A Rida!" Slim declares as Colson paws at a happy Luna.

Rook bops Colson on the head as he hits a joint. "Save that shit for home, Motherfucker." He says to the rest of The Guys laughter and agreement.

"Fuck you." Colson laughs, continuing to kiss his submitting Lover.

-------------------------------------------------------

Upstairs, they go at each other playfully. Still bursting from the energy of the night. As Colson tosses Luna on the bed, even in pain she knows her correct positions and the weight she needs to throw him back. They're sloppy and messy. Dirty and full of love. Both of them thanking each other for their allegiance to the other.

"I fucking LOVE you. You. Are. Mine. I'll kill a motherfucker." He declares while she rides him slow and rough, gripping his hair firmly in her fist.

"WHO'S YOUR MOTHERFUCKING RIDER!!" Luna demands as she bucks against him relentlessly before he releases himself inside of her to her absolute delight.

He KNOWS As Does She.