Helluva Night

After Luna changes, Ashley and her head over to The Amory to rehearse. It's an open square stage. Like a four way runway. They do a run through, each positioned at an opposite corner. Starting by walking away from the other so that by time they meet, perfectly timed, they can toss their mic to the other as they walk by. It takes a couple runs to nail it. Not the toss but musical timing. They don't stop until it's perfect. Both girls maniacs when it comes to detail. Feeling confident in their flow and timing together, they cut out just after midnight.

Luna, Ashley and her band head to this neat little place called Up-Down to unwind with drinks and bar food. They hang out for a bit. Going over The Show, bullshitting and playing pinball. Luna Snaps Colson while at the bar. Laughing, buzzed and full they wrap it up. Luna and Ashley have an interview in the morning.

-------------------------------------------------------

Before going to sleep The Girls go over any last minute details of their performance. They're sitting on Luna's bed, sharing a joint also. Enjoying each other's company as always.

"Dude." A giggly Luna grabs Ashley's knee. "We're gonna do a fucking show together." Of all their years, besides karaoke, they've never been OnStage together.

"I know!!!" Ashley excitedly shakes her whole crossed legged body on the bed. "We're gonna fucking kill it!!" She exclaims to Luna's laughter.

------------------------------------------------------

Once Colson and Casie are home, he checks flight schedules real quick. She's watching TV while he makes them dinner and a few phone calls. One to Emma, that goes according to plan. Then another.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" He asks.

After dinner, Colson gets Casie ready for bed. She has school tomorrow. They read three of her favorite books and he sings What I Got. It's their GoodNight song. Tucking her in, he tells her that Mommy will pick her up from school but he'll see her the next day. Asking why, she's satisfied with his explanation. He tucks her in with a tight squeeze, an I love You and a kiss.

Going into his room to collect himself, he lights a joint and checks his phone. Finding a Snap from Luna. Just the sight of her name makes his heart pound.

Opening it, he's pleased with his earlier decision

Opening it, he's pleased with his earlier decision. Snapping her back, he finishes the joint before climbing into bed. Trying not to miss her.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ashley wakes up before Luna, as always. Learning over the years, she enjoys the half hour to herself that it usually takes to get her friend out of bed. She finally rises Luna with coffee, who immediately rolls a joint. They have a system.