Manic

Luna's drunk. She changes into a black fishnet slip on that grips her ass. She lights a joint as she hops onto Colson's dresser. Swinging her bare feet, getting high as she waits for him.

It isn't long before he pops into his room, pleased by the sight of Luna. He's never seen her drunk before. Or at least not without him. She giggles, sliding off the dresser. Colson sits on the edge of the bed, watching her prance towards him.

She stops just in front of him

She stops just in front of him. Turning sharply to the left, so he can gaze at her fat ass. With one full swoop Colson grabs Luna by the hips. Bending her over his knee, she's light in his grip.

❗SLAP❗

He slams his full palm down onto her ass. Luna yelps in pleasure. Colson's one huge hand is big enough to discipline both cheeks, when he places it directly in the middle. Luna's pussy flushes as she can't help but moan loudly.

"AHHH... " Colson laughs. "My dirty girl likes to be spanked, hunh?" He taunts her.

"I do." She drawls out slowly, perking her ass back into the air.

❗SLAP❗

Luna let's out another yelp. Colson rubs her thinly covered ass. Pleased with his work.

"Come'er." He says, lifting her off of his lap onto the bed. She wiggles up the bed. Pushing the balls of her feet on his shoulders. Her toes make him even harder. "You're gonna get FUCKED!!" He declares to her continuous giggles as he grabs her, pulling her down on the bed, close to him; stripping them both of all clothing as they exchange sensual kisses.

Colon pushes into her in fully, making her cry out "Bunnny... !!"

Sucking hard on her pierced nipples, he grips her hips. She grinds into him, finding her place, while moving her feet against his naked body. Both moaning in pleasure. She arches her back as he pushes into her deeper. Sucking on her neck, pulling her hair. Wrapping her legs around him, she unsteadily bucks against him hard. He knows she's drunk. Teasing her, he holds her steady as he slides allllmost out of her, but not completely, making her twitch on his tip. Feeling her shake, Colson pushes further into Luna. She grips his skin, ripping it open with her moans. He slams his dick into her as he feels her tighten. She's thrusting with his rhythm to both of their delight.

"Buuunnnnyyy?" She asks his permission as she pants hard.

"Do it, Kitten." He demands, pulling her hair back as they both cum.

Colson can feel Luna's body shaking under him. He pushes in again, making her cry out to his satisfaction. Kissing her hard before sliding out.