House Calls

The ride to Ashley's is uneventful. They smoke a joint and Colson strokes Luna's thigh as they drive. Both enjoying each other's conversation and company.

"You're still my birthday date, right?" He asks her with a smile.

"Mmhmm." She replies with her head leaned back and eyes closed behind her sunglasses.

"Good, because we're going out again tonight and I want you with me." He requests while squeezing her thigh.

"Waaait... I thought this was just a one time gig." She teasingly pops her head up.

"Shut up, Kitten." He rolls his eyes at her with a laugh.

When they pull up to Ashley's, Luna turns to Colson. "So, I figure, gimme your address so I can shower and what not. I'll borrow one of Ash's cars and meet you at your place for the Dr. Then I can come back here to get changed for tonight and we can figure out then how we're linking up?"

"Sounds good, Boo. I'll text it so you have my number too." He agrees.

"OH. SHIT. I'm a Boo and I get your number too." Luna smirks, putting both hands on the sides of her face in fake shock.

"You're an asshole. Be there by 430P." He tells her while shaking his head.

"You love it." She snickers while sliding over to him, kissing him on the cheek and sticking out her tongue before chuckling as she hops out of the Rover.

"I wonder if he caught it..." She laughs to herself walking up towards the door.

**********************************

"Ahhhhh!!! This fucking ball busting ass bitch! I can't believe she said that. AND she passed the Sonny Test. Man, fuck me, she's fucking right. I do love her ways. Every fucking thing about her." He thinks, shaking his head again with a grin as he pulls away.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna walks into the house, yelling "ASH!! I'M HERE!!"

Ashley and Jagger come trotting down the stairs, both excited to see her. Luna bending down immediately to pet Jagger.

"Hi Friend! I missed you!" She tells him, giving him kisses before she
stands back up. "And youuuuuuu too!" She shouts to Ashley, smiling as the two girls hug each other.

"SO! DISH!" Ashley automatically demands once they release. "Because I was SO SHOCKED to see you two kissing before you even said Hi to ME last night." She teases.

"Can we move and chat? I gotta shower real quick so I can pop by Colson's for a minute. But I'll be back before he takes me out with him tonight... FUCK. I really sound like a fucking douche, don't I??" Luna laughs.

"A little." Ashley laughs too, making an inch between her thumb and index finger. "You out is a good thing though, Loons. How could I be mad at you for breathing again?" She says to her bestfriend softly.

"I love you... " Luna coos, hugging her bestfriend.

"More than you know." Ashley finishes her sentence.

Both girls head up the stairs. Laughing together and tripping over each other like they did when they were teenagers at Luna's grandma's penthouse.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"So what 'cha POPPEN' by Kells for, hmmm?" Ashley asks with a hum to her voice as she sits on the toilet while Luna showers.