Fears; Casie & Large Jars

It's not even midnight yet but they had started their Tea Party so early in the day that everyone's already coming back to Earth. Water is desired and the Xanax fairy is much appreciated. There's still a lot of Tea left but Luna doesn't want to leave it out because she knows Colson is getting his daughter tomorrow and she doesn't really know what all that entails. Still catching trails and tripping harder than she thought, Luna struggles to look for something to store her drugs in.

"What am I gonna do if this kid fucking hates me? This is different than Daisy... I don't know what real kids do... Like, WHAT do I even talk to a 10yr old about?? Bro... I don't think you've ever even met a real kid in your life!!" She starts to spin out, forgetting every tiny human she's ever met.

"What are you doing?" Colson's voice breaks her panic.

Caught off guard, she looks over at him slowly and begins to explain. "I'm putting away the drugs so Casie doesn't hate me." Completely sure of herself in the moment.

"WHAT?!" Snorts Colson.

"There's a lotta Tea left, Bunny. We can't leave it out." She's moving her words fast, along with her hands like vibrant hummingbirds. "And I don't know where to put it because I don't know fuck shit about kids. Like, if I label it NO is she gonna be like YES and drink it!??? Because I WOULD! Fuck BUNNY!! SHE CAN'T GO DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE BECAUSE OF ME!!" Her hands stop and clasp around her throat.

Colson is watching her intently. "She's really cute when she bugs out. Especially over Case." His heart swells.

"Hey, hey, hey... " He lightly shushes her as he pulls her hands from her throat. "Watch this... " He goes on to open a cupboard and pull out a large glass Jar. It's so big, Luna feels like she could live in it. "Here." He hands it to her.

Her eyes open wide and she swallows hard as she accepts it. "WHAT if she HATES me?" Luna bursts out in one breath like she had been holding the question in for a thousand years. "AND by the way. Alice fell in one of these... " She looks at the Jar distrustfully.

Colson's trying not to laugh but he's still catching trails and finds her freaking out over his kid endearing. Especially while she's scared of a Jar.

"She's not gonna hate you." He snorts again, barely holding his laughter in while thinking about the Alice comment.

"She could get sucked in there... " His brain honestly agrees with the Jar eating Luna.

Luna's focusing on getting the Tea from the pot to the Jar. Deciding that dipping a solo cup in and pouring is the safest way at this point. She wants to live.

"How do you know?" She asks dismissively before backpedaling. "Well, I guess that's dumb. You're her dad. Of course you'd know... But I think you're wrong. But I don't know. Fuck. I sure as fuck don't know. I'm telling you, Dude, I don't think she's gonna like me... " She trails off while shaking her head.

Colson can't help but laugh now. He's never heard her sound insecure before, let alone call him Dude. He finds it sweet that Casie intimidates THAT Brooklyn Bitch so much. He comes up behind her, running his hands from her shoulders to her knees. Her pussy plumps at his touch.

"Are you telling me, The Big Bad Bitch from Brooklyn is scared of my Little Cleveland Girl??" He asks resting his chin on top of her head, still sliding his hands up and down the sides of her body, trying to stop his laughter.

Colson's got her senses hitting like a firing squad with his touch. She is really trying hard to focus on this Tea and not being traded like a magic genie to live in this motherfucking Jar. Luna can feel his laughter. So she juts her hip out and pushes her ass into his dick, annoyed.

"There is A LOT of pressure here!!" Her brain referring to both Casie and this fucking Jar. She's finished scooping as much Tea as she can handle and needs a new method.

Spinning around, she looks at him and cocks back. "Yes. And?" Jerking her neck and sucking her teeth, she continues. "I'm scared of your kid, what about it? I'd be an asshole if I wasn't." She pauses. "I mean I am an Asshole. I'm afraid of this Ja... " Colson laughs again, shutting her paranoid ass up with his mouth.

"Calm down. You're gonna be fine." He comforts her once he chooses to finally release her. "There's no secret to kids." He tells her while gently holding her face in his hands. "I love you. She's my daughter. Just be yourself and she'll love you too." He tells her worried eyes before kissing her again. Deeply to make sure he reassures her. "But... Don't trust that fucking Jar." He warns, still trying not to laugh.

"YOU motherfucker!!" She jumps and stiffens up; looking around for the Jar leerily. "I don't trust it. Filled with Tea, now I can drown. Just like fucking Alice!!" She explains her logic.

Laughing, Colson pulls her closer into his long arms. "I won't let the Jar eat you. And if it does, my arms are long enough to pull you out." He guarantees by almost wrapping his arms around her double.

Deciding he's right on the kid and that his arms are definitely long enough to save her. She calms down.

Leaning into him, she sighs. "Okay, I trust you." She kisses him before asking. "Help me pour the rest of this in, please?" She looks worried. "I don't wanna fucking die... "

"I gotcha, Kitten." He chuckles as he squeezes her and kisses her on the forehead.

He seals up The Tea to protect her from the Jar. Deciding the safest spot to store it is in the freezer. It looks kinda gross and Colson is pretty sure Casie won't try to eat it.

"We can eat magic slushies, later." Luna states with her famous grin while her fingers dance with colorful trails behind them as she heads towards the stairs.

" Luna states with her famous grin while her fingers dance with colorful trails behind them as she heads towards the stairs

"Fuck, I love her." He thinks watching her head upstairs. He drank a lot of Tea today but he wasn't tripping in NY all those years ago. "I still can't believe I fucking found her... Er, FUCK. She found me." He thinks, feeling a burst of specialness as he grins and bounds up the stairs behind her.