Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.

Luna slips out of her clothes and into a simple white T. Climbing on the bed, she's debating on telling Colson about Tommy as she lights a joint. No matter how she presents it, she knows he's gonna be pissed.

"Fuck. He is gonna flip fucking shit." She thinks to herself. Her stomachs starting to hurt. "Ugh... That's never a good sign... Fuck it... "

"Bunny, I gotta tell you something... " Luna begins.

Colson is searching through his bag for the Sublime shirt Luna bought him. His head jerks up as she speaks. He hates those words. Stopping what he's doing, he gets on the bed with her.

"What's up, Kitten?" He asks; Luna having his full attention as she passes him the joint and looks down at her hands before up into his eyes.

"Tommy's been texting me randomly since Saturday night." She says to him lowly.

Luna sees the anger wash over Colson's face. His jaw clenches as he smashes the joint out and turns his back to her. Sitting on the side of the bed, his heart is racing.

"What do you mean he's been texting you? I thought you fucking blocked him?" He asks while looking over his shoulder, eyes staring at her like daggers.

"I did. He's hitting me off burners." Luna sighs as she answers honestly.

"WHAT!? He's buying phones just to text you!?" Colson swings back around, asking in angry disbelief.

"No. He uses 'em for work." Luna watches her words.

"Gimme your fucking phone." He demands.

"No." She replies softly while shaking her head.

"THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN NO!??" Colson shouts at Luna as he scowls at her.

"You need to calm down. Casie's sleeping and I'm not giving you my phone so you can start a war." Luna's trying to keep her own cool.

Colson reels back from her words. "But you can drop a FUCKING song threatening to slit Bleta's throat!?" He snaps at her.

Luna closes her eyes. Thinking of how to explain the difference. Tommy and Bleta are NOTHING alike. Opening them, she's visibly upset as she begins talking with her hands.

 Opening them, she's visibly upset as she begins talking with her hands

"One. Bleta came at me publicly MULTIPLE times. Tommy hasn't approached you at all. Two. Tommy and Bleta are totally different. Bleta ain't shit... While Tommy... " Luna puts her forehead in the palm of her hand, elbow resting on her bare knee as she trails off. She can feel a panic attack coming on. Her heart is racing and she feels like she can't breathe. Luna looks up at Colson. "Tommy's insane." She means that in every sense of the word.

Colson takes it as a challenge; like she knew he would as he flies off the bed. "I'M FUCKING INSANE!" He shouts again, even angrier with her now.