Birth of a Backstage Ritual

As they head to The Nightingale Plaza, Colson and Luna are all over each other in the backseat. Making out heavily again.

"You're so fucking amazing. I can't believe I found you." He breathes out as he runs his fingers through her long, golden hair and kisses her passionately.

"You have no idea how excited I got when Ash invited me to your birthday." She pants back before pulling away to study him. "I immediately went looking for that picture. A part of me has always hoped we would run back into each other." Her heart is racing, body tingling from his touch. "I don't know how... " She continues. "but I am completely in love with you. Fuck, I chose to sleep with you without the results because I want you. ALL. OF. YOU." She stops, suddenly terrified. "Fuck Colson, please don't hurt me. I don't think I can handle it."

He can feel her sadness. He holds her face gently with one hand and grips her body firmly with his other. "I'VE got you, Loons." He comforts her gently. "And now that I finally do, I'm never letting you go or letting anyone fuck with you ever again. I told you. You are mine. I love you." Colson pulls her in for a deep kiss. His strength and confidence wash over her, making her feel warm. Luna doesn't need anyone to physically protect her. Only someone who will be careful with her soul.

"What about Casie? She pulls away again to ask with concern.

"Casie's gonna love you, Kitten. How could anyone not? Now, stop worrying. You're MY girl. I'VE got you. And so will Case. I promise." He reassures her before pulling her in for another deep kiss; being able to tell they're about to arrive, he wants as much of her as he can get.

-------------------------------------------------------

Once they arrive at Nightingale's, it's sheer insanity as soon as Benny opens the door for them. Even though they arrived at the back entrance, there's Paparazzi everywhere. Making it hard for them to get into the club. Colson has a firm grip around Luna as Benny acts as a bulldozer, plowing through the crowd. Luna's not amused by LA Paps. They're much more aggressive than NY's, whom through the years, she's learned how to avoid for the most part. Colson hates them all. They both keep their heads down as they follow behind Benny. The rest of the crew struggles behind them.

Inside, Colson and The Band are immediately snatched up by a promoter. Leaving Ashleigh and Luna alone together.

"Wanna grab a drink and watch the show?" Ashleigh yells to Luna over the noise.

Luna smiles at her while shouting back. "Yes, please!" As Ashleigh links her arm and guides her towards the stage.

"Pick your poison!" Ashleigh tells her as they stop at the bar.

"Jamo." Luna answers.

"I knew I liked you!!!" Laughs Ashleigh as she grabs a bottle and the two of them head SideStage.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"MGK! MGK! MGK! MGK! MGK! MGK! MGK!" The crowd is chanting.

Luna feels a rush as she realizes it's Colson breezing by her. Kissing her quickly on the head as he runs OnStage. "LOVE YOU, KITTEN!!!" He shouts back at her before greeting the crowd. She sees Ashleigh raise her eyebrows with an amused smile. Making Luna blush.

Luna's only seen Colson perform once before, early in his career. She was impressed by his talent then but she notices now that he's really improved his stage presence over the years. After a while she shouts to Ashleigh "HE'S FUCKING AMAZING!!!" As she passes her the bottle. They had been chatting and sharing the bottle but now Luna rummages through her bag for a second before pulling out a camera. She pops off the lens cap and begins to shoot MGK.