Backseat Truths

Dinner finished successfully. It had gotten kinda rowdy, conversations flowing as easily as the alcohol. In a room full of people, dipping in and out of different stories, Colson and Luna talked as if they were the only two there. They compared favorite bands and artists who had influenced them. Which strain they each preferred, Indica or Sativa. He talked about his daughter beaming with pride. They discussed the perks of being on an independent label. She touched lightly on her family before she spoke of her photography and why she's never sold any of her pictures.

"They're not for The World to buy. They're beautiful, frozen moments of someone's life. I can't put a price on that." She justified, making his heart weak.

An undeniable electricity pulsating between Luna and Colson throughout the meal. A familiar understanding without words. Inside jokes already being born. Twice during dinner, first at a May/Dec romance gone WAY wrong and then because of the waiter. One simple Look exchanged had erupted the two of them into contagious laughter. Causing everyone else at the table to laugh also with only Colson and Luna knowing why. Making them laugh harder each time they looked at each other. Creating their own private world.

-------------------------------------------------------

Leaving dinner, Colson guides Luna by the small of her back into the back of his Ranger Rover alone. As they head to his party, Colson leans over and asks her if she enjoyed dinner.

"I did." She coos while smiling, fully turning her body towards him. "Did you?" she asks, touching his face; he nuzzles into it, kissing her palm.

One Look.

With One Look, she unstraps her seatbelt and swings her left leg over his waist; lifting herself to straddle him. She slides her leather off, revealing her full tits pressing against the buttons of her sheer, red dress. Luna looks into his eyes and kisses him sweetly. On his mouth, his jawline, his neck, his ear. His hands are squeezing, shaking, rubbing her plump ass as his head lays back in ecstasy.

"Holy Fuck, Dude." Colson thinks to himself. "That fucking ASS!! I wanna fuck the shit outta her so bad. I gotta play it cool though. I don't wanna fuck this one up. I've waited too long and she's totally fucking cooler than I expected." He's had a semi since he laid eyes on her but her body on top of him has him fully hard. "Time to change gears."

Colson lifts his head and takes her face in both hands. They look into each other's blue eyes as she slides her thumbs along his jawline, resting her hands on his throat. She presses her hips down against his hard cock as he roughly pulls her closer. Kissing her sloppily while holding her tight, he flips her onto her back on the backseat. He's moving from her mouth to her neck to her breasts. Kissing and slurping any inch of her that he can taste.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Luna!!!" She thinks to herself. "What the fuck are you doing!?!! You need to stick to your rules." She scolds herself. She knew it was going to be like this though. This magnetic fire. She felt it that first night and couldn't stop thinking about it ever since Ash mentioned his birthday. Finding the roll of film only solidified it. "Don't be stupid, Loons" She warns herself as his mouth comes back up to hers; pulling her directly into him and out of her own head.

Colson and Luna are devouring each other in the backseat. She has one leg wrapped around his waist and the other thrown over his shoulder. The perfect angle for him to push harder against her. She moans, feeling his oversized cock bulge between them, dragging her finger nails through his blonde hair in delight. His mouth covers her moans as his hands push up the rest of her dress.

✴️KNOCK. KNOCK.✴️

"We here, Man." Says whoever's driving from behind the blacked out separation glass, the knock startling the shit out of them.

"God Damn, Loons. You got me rock solid!" Colson sighs while laying his head on Luna's chest.

Feeling guilty, Luna strokes his hair before saying. "I need to tell you something."

This immediately catches Colson's attention and he pops up. "What's up?" He asks, trying not to look concerned.

Luna slides up off the seat, adjusts her dress and looks Colson dead in the eyes. "I can't fuck you tonight. And considering how intense it just got back here I needed to tell you sooner rather than later because it's your birthday and you probably wanna get laid and I'm sorry because I feel insanely drawn to you but I don't go around fucking..." Luna continues to ramble.

Colson can't help but find her amusing. She's talking a mile a minute, hands buzzing like two little hummingbirds. He tries hard not to chuckle.

"Slow down, Baby Girl... why won't you fuck me?" He interrupts her.

"BABY GIRL? Really? And I didn't say I wouldn't, I said I CAN'T." She dead pans.

Colson smirks. "Sorry, LUNA. Why CAN'T you? Hunh?"

"I just..." Her tone softening "I've never had a one night stand." She admits lowly before meeting his gaze "And I've never slept with anyone without us both getting tested first either. I'm sorry."

"Why? Your grandfather died from AIDS, never apologize for protecting yourself. Especially to me." He tries not to scoff at the ludicrous notion while kissing her on the forehead as he pulls out his phone.

"Gimme one sec?" He asks her while dialing. "Yo, Doc. You busy tomorrow? I need to get a little sex screening. Me and my girl" Colson laughs. "Yeah, something like that. Swing by the crib around 4/5ish? Cool, Man. Thanks." Colson turns to Luna. "Done." He cocks out his chin triumphantly.

"What was the Something Like That?" Luna asks, eyebrows raised as she pulls her leather back on.

Colson laughs again, this time turning slightly red and grinning. "He asked if you were my girlfriend/girlfriend." He answers honestly.

Luna smirks while she straddles his lap. Placing her arms around his neck, she eyes him. Allowing them both to take each other in with intrigue.

"Well, at least your birthday date until I find out if your dick's clean or not." She taunts as she drops a solid kiss on him, turns quickly and opens the door; sliding off of his lap and out of the SUV.

Colson hops out behind her. Slapping her hard on the ass and holding on, more impressed every time he grabs it. "Tease me now and you'll pay later, LUNA." He breathes into her huskily after spinning her around to face him.

"Good thing I don't mind being taught a lesson, COLSON." She replies coyly as she bites her lip.

Slightly surprised and wanting to see her reaction, he strongly grabs her, pulling her body closer to his. "You're a dirty, little whore, aren't you?" He breathes into her even deeper.

Heart racing, thighs dripping, without missing a beat, she pulls his face even closer while whispering. "When I choose to be." Before pressing her mouth firmly on to his as she slides her tongue into his mouth, kissing him seductively. Leaving them both breathing heavily, saliva glistening off their lips when she pulls away.

"Now, take me to your party." She smirks, sliding his arm around her shoulder.

"Yes, ma'am." He obliges with a grin as his hand cradles her tit.

They walk up to the party together, both internally shaking from their electricity, thinking the same thing. "I am totally fucked with this one."