The Aftermath

The room instantly quiets at Colson's sudden outburst. Before Luna has a chance to respond, he pushes her off of his lap. Standing up as he grabs her phone and answers it.

"Yo! Why the fuck you calli... " Colson tries to bark into it.

Before he can finish his sentence Luna lands a solid punch to the front of his right shoulder. Catching him off guard, she snatches her phone out of his hand. She's fucking pissed. For a multitude of reasons.

"Yo." She says into the phone.

Glaring at Colson, she points her black painted, index finger at him. Wanting to hear what she has to say, he lets her hold him in his place as she takes the phone call. The room standing silent.

"I'm sorry, some Asshole grabbed my phone. What's up?" She asks into the receiver.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sitting in his home office, Eminem is not stupid. He's pretty sure who answered Luna's phone. He wants to see if his friend is willing to lie for this motherfucker though.

"Not much, chillen'... Yo, you in Detroit a couple days ago?" He asks her directly.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Glaring at Colson, Luna's heart pounds for the both of them. "Fuck." Is all she can think.

"Shit Man, I've been everywhere in the last two months. NY, Cali, Seoul... Even fucking Alabama. Probably... Why, what's going on?" She tries to SideStep.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna's not exactly lying but her words still piss Marshall off; he's caught the rumors of her and Colson. More importantly, he knows she was there by the way she reacted. Not many bitches roll as tight as Luna does.

"Stop fucking around. I know you're dating that fucking fagot." He spits out into his side of the phone as he stands up. "And I know you were fucking there... "

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Whoah! What the fuck, Em?" Luna's defenses flare, cutting him off.

She's pretty drunk and trying to keep control of herself. "I would've never answered his call being this fucked up." She thinks to herself annoyed. Head spinning, trying to figure a way out of the conversation.

Colson perks up at her tone; looking for a fight. She shakes her head as her angry blue eyes dare him to fucking move. Finger still pointing at him.

"You know I ain't gonna stand for that shit. Watch your mouth and tell me what the hell you're talking about." Luna demands.

Eminem begins to shout at her about the coffee shop. Loudly enough that she has to pull her ear away from the call. Hearing him, Colson takes a step towards her. Before he can utter a word, Luna lowly hisses for him to Shut The Fuck Up. Collecting herself and sobering up from her anger, she cuts a ranting Eminem off again.

"You need to stop screaming at me, Marshall. From what I heard, you snuck him on the video and it didn't seem to turn out well for you at all. As your friend, you might wanna let this one go." Luna tries to lead Marshall away.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Eminem had been pacing while he erupted onto Luna. He's stopped now at the mention of a tape. Tape changes everything.