Hades & Persephone

"Kitten.... Kitten" Colson gently wakes Luna.

"Nooooo... " She whines "I just wanna sleep." She starts to pout.

"I know, Kitten." He coaxes her gently. "Here." Colson puts Luna's sunglasses in her hand.

"You're a wise man... " She continues to whine.

"Thank you. Here, sit up, I have water for you too." He now puts the bottle in her hands; she does what he says, begrudgingly.

"Why am I uppppp." She whines again after sipping the water. Throwing herself back onto the bed like a little kid afterwards. "AHHHHH!!" She yells out, grabbing her shoulder.

"That's why. I got The Doc downstairs, he needs to check you out." He's trying to get her out of bed.

"Steph checked meeeee... " She argues.

"Did Steph give you antibiotics?" He asks firmly.

"No." She says quietly.

"C'mon then, Kitten." He's afraid to man-handle her because of her shoulder so he just scoops her up.

Carrying her down the stairs in a white T and black panties. Luna doesn't know when she put them on and really doesn't even give a fuck. She still has jewelry on too. This also confuses her but her Not Give A Fuck meter is off the charts this morning.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ashley's in the kitchen with The Dr as Colson carries Luna in, sunglasses and all. "THIS Bitch." She laughs loudly to Colson, shaking her head as he sets Luna gently down on the table.

"I know

"I know." He agrees shaking his head and laughing along with her. "It's the only way I could get her out of bed."

"Drink this." Ashley sets a large glass of seltzer and lemon beside her friend as The Dr moves around Luna and sets things out.

"You're AMAZING... " Luna moans taking a large drink.

"I know... " Ashley replies with sass.

The Dr finally speaks. "Okay, Miss Smith. Let's take a look, you mind taking your shirt off for me?"

She looks at Ashley. "I don't have a bra." She says flatly. Ashley snaps her fingers, pulling an unwilling Luna off the table into the hall. Where she magically produces a black sports bra. "You are amazing." Luna repeats herself with a light chuckle.

"I told you, I KNOW." Both girls laugh.

Luna puts the sports bra half on and climbs back up onto the table. As The Dr looks at her wound, Colson stares at her barely clothed body feeling his dick grow. He doesn't want to look at her shoulder. It makes him think of Jackson and himself. All that does is piss him off.