Raising Serotonin Levels

Colson and Luna wake up miserable. Their serotonin levels dropping WAY too low from last night. What can be said? Only that The Netherlands know their shit, Man.

Head rocking, Luna rubs his thigh. "We book a flight yet?" She asks in a tiny voice.

"Nah... " He responds, his deep voice echoing in both their heads as it vibrates her bones.

Luna may not be a morning person but she is a Master of Hangover Survival. Knowing more tricks than The VooDoo Queen. Sliding out of the bed, Colson whines for her.

"Gimme a sec. Lemme take care of you." She tells him, placing a call down to room service. "Hi, yes. May I please order two bacon egg and cheese sandwiches on croissants and a fruit platter. Do you mind if I'm a pain in the ass and it only contain pineapple, please? Yes. Thank you very much. Oh! And a pot of coffee, if you wouldn't mind. Yes, unh hunh. Thank you again." She hangs up.

"What did you just order?" He yawns while stretching out his long body.

"Brain food." She answers as she begins rummaging through her bag.

Luna pulls out two bottles of pills. Handing him one of each and a bottle of water. He watches her pop them herself.

"What are these?" He asks with caution causing Luna to whip around; furrowing her eyebrows and throwing out her hands in disbelief.

"Seriously? You'll snort a mystery powder from a different country, out of a container you can't see through but you question two fucking vitamins?" She asks him with a confused attitude.

"I just wanna know what the fuck I'm taking." He responds, looking down at the pills.

"Motherfucking vitamins D and B6, Asshole." She says rolling her eyes, walking into the bathroom.

"Oh." He shrugs, swallowing them both. "She's so smart... "

"Thank you!" He calls out to her.

"Yeah, fuck you." She tells him while walking out of the bathroom. "And to think I was gonna suck your dick."

"REALLY?" He pouts.

"We'll never know." She shoots him a SideEye while looking for one of their pens.

"But I love when you suck my cock." He pleads with her as she climbs back into the large bed with him. Colson starts kissing her neck as she hits the pen. "Pleease... " He whines.

Taking a huge hit, she pulls back, exhaling in his face. "Nope." She says.

"You're a fucking cunt." He laughs, kissing her through the smoke.

"Yup." She unapologetically agrees.

Colson lays back, propped on a pillow. Luna climbing up his body to straddle him. Looking down at him with a smirk, she calls him an Asshole again. Smirking back, he calls her a Bitch. Hitting the pen, she asks how badly he wants his dick sucked as she licks around his left nipple. His body tenses and cock grows underneath her when she blows the weed smoke around his wet nipple in a ring.

"Fuck!" He exclaims as she does the same to the spider on his right nipple. Making his body tingle. She then sloppily licks from the bottom of his ❌❌❌ tattoo up to the middle of his chest. Hitting the pen again and blowing the smoke down her saliva trail to his dick. "GOD DAMN, KITTEN!!" His body has goosebumps all over as his cock throbs for her mouth. Looking up at him, she gives him THAT One Look as she finally hands him the pen. "I fucking love you." He tells her.