Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!

Colson and Luna are woken up Wednesday morning to his ringing phone. It's Diddy. He wants Colson to fly out for a meeting in NY tomorrow to talk about the new album, Bad Things and releasing I Think I'm Okay on Friday. The tour kicks off the 31st in Cleveland. It's the 16th in LA.

"At least you get to go to The City." Luna complains, passing him a joint once he hangs up. He looks at her inquisitively. "I have those meetings in AL tomorrow with Ash and Monica. I fly out tonight."

He lays back on the bed and carefully pulls her into him. "Oh, fuck, Loons, I forgot about that. Damn. When will you be back?" He asks, after exhaling.

"Afterwards on Thursday night." She tells him.

"It's blowing up, Girl. Have you been paying attention?" He asks, passing her the joint. She gives him a cock eyed look over Girl as she takes it. He sits up and looks at her seriously. "Kitten. You and Ash are sitting at #5. Bad Things is at #15. You've got two Top 20 hits right now." Stating the facts.

Looking at him, she feels a panic attack coming on. She puffs on the joint again before she hands it to him. Promptly pulling the covers over her head to hide from The World.

"Ahhhhhh... " She groans. "People are gonna wanna taaallk to me... " She whines.

He hits the joint while shaking his head and pulling the covers off of her. "Yes, Luna. People are gonna wanna TALK to you." He laughs. "EVERYONE wants to talk to you. Top 20 or not." He smiles at her.

"Shut up." She whines again, pulling the covers back over her head. "You know what I mean." Her muffled voice comes through as he tries to pull them back again but she has a tight grasp.

"Do you want this joint?" He coaxes her out. Submitting, she pops her head and a hand out to take it. "It's not gonna be that bad." He reassures her with a kiss.

She rolls her eyes, pulling on the joint. Luna HATES this part of her job. Being a main reason why she's not with a major lable. She just doesn't care for the circus that comes along with it. They cuddle together for a bit more, checking their phones and getting high.

"He's so fucking annoying" Luna continues to complain to herself

"He's so fucking annoying" Luna continues to complain to herself. Charles is bugging for her to start promoting Nightmare. She'll call him after she meets up with Ashley, she decides.

"Hey!" She pops up, realizing she's been an Asshole. "We're FUCKING FIFTEEN, BUNNY!!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF US!!!" She exclaims, kissing him all over to his happiness and laughter.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Colson grips Luna's hips as he slides deep into her while they're in the shower. She moans at his girth. Pushing fully inside of her, he holds her tightly in place. He can feel her body shake in his hands as her walls clench his dick. Sliding back and forth inside of her slowly.