Pride

"I don't know, Doll." Stephanie answers Luna. "I ran into you in the lobby at The Grand... You were already shitwrecked." She laughs.

"I'm telling you, it was Kings Cup." Sam says leaning up from her seat.

"I hate that fucking game." Luna rolls her eyes as she slumps into hers.

"Enh.... Take a nap and get over it, Smith. We got big plans when we get home, Baby!" Stephanie grins at her as she hands her a joint.

Luna accepts it as her mind begins to wander over The Pride Parade, Colson, the people she needs to see and the things she needs to pick up while she's home. It's gonna be a long 36hrs.

-------------------------------------------------------

"I want you motherfuckers to make some MOTHERFUCKEN' NOISE!!!" Slim shouts to the crowded nightclub.

They're playing The Pearl Club tonight inside The Palms

They're playing The Pearl Club tonight inside The Palms. Halfway through their set and The Boys are in rare form. Pulling people OnStage just to chuck them back off into the willing sea of hands waiting below.

Colson replaces Bad Things with Bulls on Parade. Hyping himself and the audience up even more. Spraying water all over them as he jumps and dives off the stage whenever he's not dancing around on it.

Ashleigh notices he gets a little flirtatious during Candy. Talking about how He likes to be called Daddy, Yeah. Rolling her eyes, she goes to look for Don. Tomorrow's their last show of this leg and she wants to touch base with him before they head to LA.

-------------------------------------------------------

Back in NYC, Stephanie, Luna and Sam share another TownCar. Privately leaving LaGuardia without notice or interruption to Luna's relief. Stephanie is dropped off first at her penthouse in Manhattan. The TownCar then traveling down into Washington Heights to Sam's, the difference in neighborhoods being beyond vast.

Inside Sam's apartment, Luna sets her luggage to the side as she lights a joint. Passing it to Sam while she caters to her cat Jasper.

"I need to hook up with Nipple tonight." Luna informs Sam as she takes the joint back.

"Hit him up... Have him meet up with us here after Duplex." Sam answers as she cuddles her furry friend.

"Alright, cool." Luna agrees as she sends out the text.

They finish the joint before Luna grabs a few things and heads to her grandmother's. She's gonna meet up with Sam and Stephanie later.

Out on the pavement, Luna hails a cab. As she makes her way back Uptown she stares out the window. Thousands of thoughts and memories drifting through her mind as the cab zips and jerks through the busy streets. Looking up, she catches a glimpse of the Empire State Building. It's lit in multicolor lights to celebrate Pride Week.