Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights

Colson is immovable in the back of the Uber. The driver waits patiently while Luna calls Benny. She can't lift Colson sober, let alone walk them while they're both drunk. Benny comes to save the day, helping Luna and Colson inside and the upstairs. He drops a drunken Colson on the bed to Luna's grateful, slurred thank yous.

Colson knocks out again once he hits the bed. She pulls both their clothes off before falling hard next to him. Drunk and tired, she passes out quickly.

-------------------------------------------------------

They sleep late. Colson waking before Luna. He slips out of bed and into the bathroom for a morning piss. Walking out of the bathroom, Luna's naked body in bed catches his eye.

 Walking out of the bathroom, Luna's naked body in bed catches his eye

"She's so fucking beautiful... " He thinks to himself. "Fuck, I don't remember coming home last night" Knowing he has to fly out today. "I'll book a later flight and let her sleep for a bit... " He decides. Not knowing if she's coming to Cleveland with him or not but hoping she will.

He pulls on black joggers and a black T. Heading downstairs for coffee. Leaving Luna to snooze away.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Benny and Slim are in the kitchen. Sipping coffee. Burning blunts.

"Yo." Colson greets them tiredly while grabbing coffee.

"Yo." They both reply.

"Luna got me FUCKED UP yesterday." He says into his cup after sitting down with his friends at the table. "Like, FUUUCKED UP."

Benny laughs as Colson sparks a joint. "I know, Homie. You couldn't even stand. She had to call me to get you into the house."

Colson passes the joint to Slim. Rubbing his face, he tried to circulate blood through it. Fully struggling with Life in this moment.

"Where'd y'all go?" Slim asks as he hits the joint; Slim's seen Kells hungover before but this is Top 10.

"Everywhere." A smile plays on Colson's lips as he remembers yesterday. "We walked around DownTown, sharing a bottle, hitting different famous spots." He yawns. "It was REALLY fucking cool. SHIT!!!" He pulls his pant leg up. Grinning, he shows them his new ink. "And got we tattooed!!" He laughs.

Looking up from the blonde woman in the moon Kells now has tattooed on his calf, Slim studies Colson as he hands off the joint to Benny. "What she get?" His eyebrows are raised.

Taking a second to remember, Colson grins his answer. "A machine gun."

Slim shakes his head and laughs. "Y'all motherfuckers might as well just get each other's names tattooed on you."