🎶Scared Is What You Should Be🎶

"Fuuuckkk... " Colson thinks as he opens his eyes. "Fuuuuuuckkkk... " He knows he should move but his body won't let him. He has shit he should do but Luna feels too good against him and his head is rocking.

"One more minute

"One more minute... " He drifts off comfortably wrapped around Luna.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Colson wakes up again. He looks around, sure it was more than a minute that he passed back out. Luna's still knocked. Which is either a blessing or curse, given the situation. He truly has a love/hate relationship with her sleep. Colson wiggles carefully out from her.

"Bunny...." She pouts.

"Of course." He thinks with a content smile. He can't be mad that she missed him instantly.

"Where you go?" She sleep whines, shoving her face into the pillow.

Colson leans down into Luna. "To the studio. Sleep. Kitten." Kissing her somewhere on her blonde head before throwing on clothes and closing the door tight.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"I need to change some shit on the album." Colson tells Slim inside the studio.

"Seriously, Man??" Slim asks blown beyond belief.

"YEAH. It needs an ending and I've got it." Colson tells him. "I'm pulling Wasted Love. We're gonna put I Think I'm Okay in front of 5:3666 then Bad Things after. With sick ASMRs."

"So you're changing the album because of her??" Slim asks Colson bluntly.

Thinking for a moment before he responds. "Essentially, yes." Slim rolls his eyes. Colson continues. "Dawg, this album is supposed to be a trip through my head and demons. What if she came in at the end to walk me out of the darkness..?" Isn't that what's happening? Isn't that what Bad Things is? Lemme show you the ASMR before you decide, Dawg."

Slim is reluctant. He agrees with Kells but they've already scrapped an album in the last year. And no matter how cool or how much Kells THINKS he loves a bitch, he doesn't like anyone fucking with his money.

"We got this." Colson looks at him in a certain way that always reassures Slim. "Oh, by the way, I think I might wanna re-record Hollywood Whore. If we could just run a bar that'd be cool."

"Bitch, WHAT?!!!" Slim exclaims.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"What the FUCK." Luna mutters when she wakes up in an empty need, wanting Colson.

Rolling into her back; it hurts so she gets up, pops a couple 30s and goes searching for a joint in her bag. She finds one. Lights it, hits it a few times and proceeds to take a shower. Some may disagree but Morning Shower Joints are excellent. To Luna, they're equivalent to a Friday Night Shower Beer. A much needed necessity in life.