"This dumbass... "

Weds morning is ROUGH. Luna is NOT a morning person BUT she loooooves Colson AND he has to shoot a video. She knows he's gonna be sore from last night so she rolls her unwilling body out of bed to grab supplies. Popping a couple percs for her aching shoulder immediately.

Luna kisses Colson lightly on the lips. "Bunny... " She hums, kissing his neck little harder. "C'mon... " She coaxes him by moving her mouth down his naked body.

They had fucked like Nine Inch Nailed Animals when they got home last night. The violence inciting a Wild Passion between the two. Kissing his inner thigh, slightly gnawing it. There's a twitch. She moves her face into the skin just above his cock.

"BUNNNNNNNNY... " She coos him awake, her voice vibrating his groin and making him move.

Luna swirls her tongue around his dick's head as he thrusts the rest of himself into her mouth. Awake. She pulls back. Grabbing a bottle of water from next to the bed, she hands it to him. Before he can guzzle it all, she gives him an Ad and a 30. His tongue knowing the pills. Thankful for her acceptance and knowledge.

Slurping his dick into her mouth, groaning, she opens her throat. Taking as much of him as she can. She lets him sleepily skull fuck her to his delight. Almost dying on his girth, she sucks for his sweet nectar.

Colson's eyes pop open as the Adderall hits him. He cums with a rush, pushing his large dick down her throat, as he sings to her. 🎶I got a bad ass Addie, yeah. Suck my dick like it's candy, yeah🎶

"You're an Asshole." She snorts at him after swallowing his load. "Get in the fucking shower." She laughs as she hands him a lit joint.

"I fucking love you." He kisses her before walking away; Big 'ol Dick swinging in the wind.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna had thought she'd fucked him dry, then they got in the shower. Where he kissed her hungrily and bent her over. Taking her relentlessly. Kissing the side of her neck, pulling on her hair and fucking his hangover out of himself. Leaving her there with a smirk, shaking in pleasure.

"Such a beautiful Asshole." She complains while trying to collect herself.

-------------------------------------------------------

On Set is Insanity. There's famous friends, public fan call outs and The Crew. Ashley and Luna sit to the side, steadily burning. They don't want to be physically seen. Preferring that their boyfriend's music to take the forefront over their relationships. Luna's never had to deal with this before but Ashley knows all too well from her relationship with Gerald. Luna trusts her always. Trying to follow her lead through this one, they watch.

The set is energetic and wild. The Boys slaying as Their Girls watch in excitement and awe. Offering suggestions when asked or needed. Always being gratefully received. It's only when Luna catches Colson kissing Phem's bloody kneed band aid does she perk up with jealously. Something in The Girl's face just doesn't feel right to her.

 Something in The Girl's face just doesn't feel right to her

"Calm down." Ashley tells her, hoping for the best.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The video is live and raw. Like The Boys wanted. Upon wrapping Colson scoops up Luna, kissing her with excitement. She doesn't mind that he disappears afterwards. Making his rounds as he bops and beams with energy. She smiles, watching him till he bounces out of her sight.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A bit later, Luna strolls up on a clearly drunken Colson. Phem is wrapped around his straight left arm. Hanging like a fucking dancer on a pole while he talks to someone else. They catch eyes. Luna dares her with her fierce blue. She KNEW she didn't like this BITCH.

"Unh. Unh." Luna states with a cocked lip, shooing her off as she walks over.

The little girl knows what Luna's capable of after last night. Fully aware she's lost Luna's friendship at this point, The Girl scurries off. Luna licks her top teeth.

"Fucking Cunts." She thinks rolling her eyes as Colson tucks her safe shoulder underneath his arm. Catching Phem's eye again, Luna dares her across the room. Luna can't help but start to put pieces together...

Smiling, greeting and thanking everyone kindly. Luna does her Industry Duty beside Colson. Some shocked to see her there. All pleased by her presence. Luna has an air about her. It can be sweet or it can be fucking deadly. Catching those longing eyes afterwards, she knows.

"This dumbass FUCKED her." Annoyed at the green haired girl's watchful eyes.

It's about to get deadly.