A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In

The Boys are day drunk and filled with rambunctious, bouncing energy. Barreling in once Colson finally opens the door, only Benny is slightly calm amongst them. It's their first time at The Brownstone and they're like gleeful, little kids running and yelling throughout the 6flr building as they claim their rooms. The tall, slender home being a much different structure than what they're used to on The West Coast, let alone MidWest.

"Third floor's mine!!" Colson shouts as he joins in on their maniacal behavior.

"Don't forget to leave two rooms for The Ash's

"Don't forget to leave two rooms for The Ash's. G-H needs a bigger one in case she has Ashton!!" Luna yells behind them.

A pleased smile playing on her lips as her two lives intertwine with each other. California bleeding into New York. "Mmmm.. it's good to be home...." Luna thinks as she leans against the wall. Settling on her right shoulder, the whirlwind of events over the last few months come soaring through her head again. Breathing in the familiar smell of authentic hardwood, there's a sharp stab of pain in her heart for Justin. "I don't think I'll ever stop missing you.... I wish you'd have just broken up with me and were good and alive somewhere...." Luna takes in another deep breath as she let's the sadness trickle through her soul before shifting it away with a heartbroken shudder. She doesn't cry. Instead, she let's the happy noises of her future drown out the lingering moans of her past. "I wonder who's gonna show up tonight...." Luna muses at the idea of Colson and The Boys mixing with her hometown friends. Never one to tip toe but always cannonball, Luna's not worried. "Fuck it... It is what it is... Besides, I don't think Tim's..."

"There's so much space for activities, Nighthawk!!" Baze jumps in front of Luna, shaking her body around excitedly and breaking her thoughts.

"What do you wanna do first, Dragon!?!" She laughs loudly at his joy, knowing it derives from getting to see Sam and not the new address.

"I don't care what you kids do, just KEEP YOUR BALLS OFF MY DRUM KIT!" Rook hollers down from the top of the main set of stairs.

"NEVER!!! Metaphysical balls are being dropped EVVVVVerywhere!" Luna shouts back out to him as she heads towards the larger kitchen of the two.

"I GOT BALLS!!" Slim yells up from somewhere down on the second floor. "BALLS 'FO YO JAWS!!"

"Who's FUCKING jaws?" Luna calls out behind herself as The Boys continue to shout at each other from different floors.

Finding Colson in the main kitchen, he's swigging from a beer can as he sits on the countertop. Lost in thought himself.

"Hey... You feel alright?" She asks as she slips between his legs and tippy toes to kiss his lips.

"With you, I feel Wonderful, Kitten." He lightly smiles at their inside joke.

"What's goin' on, Bunny?" Luna presses.

"Nothing..." Colson trails.

"Your friends fucking hate me is all..." Colson's mind interupts himself.