Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman

Colson and Casie wake up late and discombobulated on the couch the next morning. Rushing around, Casie eats a quick bowl of cereal before getting dressed. They boogie out the door, getting Casie to school just in time.

"Love you, Peanut!" He shouts to her as she hops out in the drop off line.

"Love you too, Dad!! She yells over her shoulder.

Colson finally checks his phone as he pulls off. He has two missed calls from Luna and a Snap. He checks the Snap first.

Dick growing at her picture, he calls her back, knowing she has to be up for rehearsal

Dick growing at her picture, he calls her back, knowing she has to be up for rehearsal. Luna answers groggily as he tells her Good Morning to her groans. Colson apologizes for not answering, going on to explain his night and morning. Asking her if everything is okay, she answers with a yes before they touch base on their plans. Everyone is flying in tonight. All planning to meet at 30Rock to see how a quick run through feels. Talking a bit more before Luna has to get up, they tell each other they love the other before hanging up.

Colson walks into the house as he hangs up. Cleaning up the mess from last night. Shooting out texts to The Band to confirm their plans, he spends the day preparing himself and Casie for NY and The Tour.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna gets off the phone with Colson and hides under the covers. She has a hangover and feels oddly guilty. Making her hate Life.

"You have to tell him

"You have to tell him... " Her brain groans as she rubs her face. Thinking of Colson, her stomach hurts already and she isn't even out of bed yet. "Ugh... FUCK my life... " She whines in her mind while touching the padlock around her neck. Still hiding from The World as the feelings of past guilt clouds her heart.

She gets up to shower and dress; burning along the way. Her anxiety is through the roof. Luna's performing on Live TV tomorrow night but is more nervous about seeing Colson this evening. She pops a Xanax and a couple 30s before slipping into cutoffs and a light off the shoulder sweater.