Saturday Night

BackStage of SNL is sheer insanity. Everyone is running around, getting last minute details into place. Luna being familiar, leads Colson through the chaos to meet up with The Band, Ashleigh, Benny, Casie, Ashley and a surprise Dom. They're all buzzing with excitement.

Lorne approaches their group; introducing himself, he bends over to shake Casie's hand. Going on to ask Ashley how she's feeling about her skits. She tells him she's a little nervous but feels confident to Lorne's pleased nod. The older man goes on to tell them all to break a leg. He then hugs Luna, expressing that her grandmother is looking for her. Luna kisses Colson, telling him that she'll be right back. She passes Pete on her way to find her grandmother.

"Dressing room in 10?" He asks as they embrace.

"Definitely." She replies with a smile.

"Cool!" He grins as they go off their separate ways.

Luna finds her grandmother and Joni in the audience. They both excitedly hug her; babbling on about what an amazing experience this is going to be. Luna agrees before kissing them with another smile and hug. Heading back to their group to grab Colson; she can't find Ashley.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

They burn it down in Luna's dressing room. Pete, Luna and Colson getting stoned before The Show. What do you honestly expect from them?

"Ya nervous?" Pete asks Luna, coughing on ONE of the Backwoods; there's three going around the room at the moment.

"Fuck no." She replies with a smirk; it's one of the Super Powers that come along with not giving a fuck about much.

Luna hits the blunt as Colson leans his arms lightly against the tops of her shoulders from behind. "Who you kidding, Luna's only afraid of Casie and large jars!!" He teases her with a roaring laugh.

"Fuck youuuuuuu." She laughs at him to Pete's confusion; assuming it's just another Loons Story.

They pass blunts back and forth. Laughing as they cut on each other. Surprised as hell when Ashley bursts through the door.

"Nice invite, Assholes. We're on in 15." She says with a scowl to the smokey room as she grabs a few hits.

The Boys don't know what to say. Luna's too stoned to explain. About to shut the door, she stops and turns around. Pulling a Polaroid camera from her bag.

"YO!" Ashley shouts; snapping an instant picture of them as they turn towards her, caught off guard and stoned.