Dangerous But Sweet

Don can't find any of them anywhere for Check Out. No one is answering their doors or phones. Not even the responsible ones like Ashleigh, Bullet or Benny. Annoyed, he heads to Colson and Luna's suite. He HATES dealing with them ever since they first met. Especially her. The door is slightly ajar, concerning Don for a moment. Entering the room cautiously, he finds The Ten of Them sleeping on the floor. Curled up and splayed all over each other like little kids on the mattresses.

"Fucking idiots." He mutters to himself while rolling his eyes before speaking loudly. "What the HELL is this shit? You better put these fucking beds back. I'm not explaining your fucking nonsense when the hotel charges the lable for damages."

The rude tone and words coming out of his mouth stirs them. Groggy, with monkeys beating drums inside their heads, they all wish he would just GOOO AWAAY. Don truly fucking sucks.

Luna opens her eyes; giving him a death stare. "Will you EVER be cool, Don?" She asks him with a sigh.

"Will you ever NOT be a fucking bitch?" He fires back at her.

"YEOO." The bass in Colson's voice vibrates Luna's body as his head flies up from behind her. "Watch your FUCKING mouth, Motherfucker when talking to my girl." His tone is fierce in defense of Luna. "Matter of fact, get the FUCK out before you make me get THE FUCK up." He warns before laying back into their warmth.

"Bye, Don." Luna states in a monotone voice.

"I don't know how either of you have a fucking career." He spits out.

The Ten of Them are irritable from their Trip last night. With NONE of them liking this DickHead in the moment. Brains still linked, his comment hits them all. "BYE DON!!" The Ten shout in unison without any of them bothering to move.

"Indigent Fucks." Is thrown over his shoulder as he storms out, slamming the door behind him.

Getting comfortable again, The Ten of Them fall back to sleep. Fuck Don. They do what they want. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson is performing tonight at MidLand. Finally up and dressed, they're all there. Moving slowly, they're all there. Even before 3P at that.

Hanging out back while burning, they begin to recount the night before

Hanging out back while burning, they begin to recount the night before. No one skates. They sit, stand or lean. The struggle being super FUCKING REAL. Luna's starving; she needs cheeseburgers, pineapples and coffee in her life.

"Hook it up?" She offers to their oh my Gods and yes please. Dressed simply in dark shades, her Yankees hat, ripped jeans and a black crop top; Luna pulls off Colson's jean jacket, she had been cold earlier but is starting to warm up in the sun.