"I'm all in."

"I'll be right back, gonna grab supplies." Colson tells Luna after they head upstairs to the room he's staying in.

"Can I get a beater first?" She asks.

"Yeah!" He responds as he roots through a red LV bag, pulling a long black one out.

"Thank you." She coos, kissing him as she grabs it.

"Sure." He throws over his shoulder, walking out the door.

While he's gone Luna sits on the bed finally taking her boots and socks off. Freeing her tired feet. Wiggling her toes, she slips off her dress revealing a simple black bra and black panties. She unhooks her bra and slides it off. Allowing her breast to feel the cool AC. She's in the middle of rubbing them with her eyes closed when Colson walks back in.

"Ah... Tittie massage time, I see." He says intrigued while setting down multiple bottles of water, a few joints, a jar of bud, papers and lighters

Opening her eyes, she giggles as he walks towards her. His eyes narrow. He knew she had a great body but he was not expecting THIS. He could feel how full her tits were before but now exposed, he can see how plump and perky they truly are. She has tattoos and piercings in places he forgot to think about. His eyes jump from her shoulders to her thighs to her tone arms but are drawn down to the scorpion on her right abdomen. The hook of it's tail wraps perfectly around the side of her belly button. He wants to bite it. NOW.

Luna sees him eyeballing her half naked body and she knows That Look. Half naked or not, they all look at her the same. But she's not repulsed by his desire. It's the opposite. She can feel her lips begin to swell. Nipples are already hard. She likes the way he looks at her, like he could consume her in one bite. As he gets closer her heart races faster.

Colson raises his eyes, they lock onto hers. One Look. No words as he kisses her firmly. Lifting her off the floor, she wraps her legs around his waist. As he begins to kiss sloppily all over her neck, she allows herself to be consumed by whatever the fuck it is that pulls them together. She doesn't care what it is. She just wants HIM as she drags her blue nails down the back of his skull to his neck causing him to groan. His nails are digging into her thick ass as he grips her with passion. He pulls her head back by her hair and tosses her on the bed. She bounces like a doll, pierced titties flying beautifully.

She laughs, telling him "Get the fuck over here."

Colson happily obliges Luna as he crawls on top of her, kissing her mouth, her face, neck and bare breast as her nails run down his back. While he sits up to fully take her in, she uses the opportunity to take all her strength and roll him over to straddle him. Shocked but pleased, he pulls her closer, shoving her breasts in his mouth. Tonguing each piercing. Taking his time with each breast. She moans as she claws at his chest in pleasure but eyes open in shock when he slides a finger inside of her.

"We can't do that!" She gasps.

"Youuuuuuu can't do that... " He taunts, taking this opportunity to flip her around onto her back and kiss her sweetly on the mouth. "You're afraid of me... " He continues as he moves from her mouth, to her breast, down to the scorpion that he nibbles on, making her body jump. "I'm not afraid of you at all." He smirks as he slides her black panties off, a pleasant smile crossing his face at the sight of her soft, clean pussy. He leans down to kiss the top of her. "I'm all in." He declares, looking directly into her blue eyes while taking his tongue and running it from the bottom to the top of her bare pussy lips. Luna whimpers and arches her back in delight. Colson takes this as a signal to proceed. He slowly separates her folds. "You're soaked, Dirty Girl." He teases her before sucking on her with his whole mouth.