It's All Coming Together

"I still can't believe you're getting married." Deanna says as she wraps the silky, white material around Luna's waist.

"Tell me about it." Sam scoffs as she passes a lit joint to Patti.

They're in the East Village at Deanna's studio; she's a designer friend of both Sam and Luna's. Being in touch most of the month with sketches, Luna and Deanna decided on three dresses. A simple, short one with lace details for TownHall and two for EstFest. One to be worn OnStage, the other for after.

"I need two dresses for Casie too." Luna moves as Deanna turns her.

"Who's Casie?" She asks around the pins in her mouth.

"Shit." Luna thinks; suddenly realizing how fast everything is truly moving when her friend doesn't even know the details of her upcoming life.

"Colson's daughter." She answers.

"You're gonna be a fucking mom???" Deanna reels back in shock.

"No." Luna states firmly. "She has a mother. A great one at that. I'm just like... The cool chick who fucks her dad."

Sam is howling at their conversation. Patti leans over to her, asking Sam her opinion of Colson.

"Enh... He's got his flaws but I don't hate him. Yet." Sam shrugs, giving Patti a Look.

Knowing Sammy since she first befriended Luna when they were 12yrs old, Patti respects her blunt opinion.

"I gotta pee." Luna informs the room of women. Stepping off the box, she grabs her bag and heads into the bathroom. Her shoulder is killing her from the weight of her guitar earlier, prompting her to blow two 30s before exiting the bathroom. No one wants to pinpoint it, but Luna and Colson are technically drug addicts. "Ooooh!!! What are these?" Luna asks excitedly as she comes back into the room and picks up a gorgeous pair of pearl lined sunglasses; immediately thinking of Casie again.

 "Ooooh!!! What are these?" Luna asks excitedly as she comes back into the room and picks up a gorgeous pair of pearl lined sunglasses; immediately thinking of Casie again

"Those? I just made those last night." Deanna answers.

"I fucking love 'em. You got plans for 'em or can I buy 'em?" Luna asks intently as she continues to admire them.

"Buy 'em? No. You can just have 'em." Deanna insists.

Lighting a joint as she steps back onto the box, Luna declines. Knowing how much effort Deanna puts into her work.

"I'll give you fifty bucks." She offers as she lifts the joint to Deanna's finally free lips.

Deanna has created so many outfits for Luna, they almost move as one body at this point. Flowing easily with each shift and hit.

"Fuck outta here!!! They're faux!!" Deanna laughs to Luna's dismissive shrug.

Joints and cocktails are shared as Patti watches her granddaughter stand for her wedding dress fittings. Sam busts Luna's balls about being a wife as Luna reminds her of Baze; shutting her up real quick.