Pitts✈LA✈Philly

Colson wakes up groggy on the back of The Bus. Reaching for Luna with his eyes still closed, he's irritated when he remembers she's not there. Pulling his phone out, he looks to see if she's called or anything. Nothing.

"She's always off somewhere... " He sighs, thinking to himself. Appreciating that Luna's independent but also feeling a bit lost himself when she's gone. Finding her was like growing an extra limb. When she's not near, his body has a phantom ache for her. "Lemme hit her up." He decides.

Shooting her a quick Snap, he sees his laptop sticking out of one of his bags. He pulls it out and digs through his LV travel bag. Finding the things he wants, he settles back onto the bed.

Popping the flashdrive in that Luna gifted him for his birthday, he opens the file. Sliding his hand down his pants, he starts stroking his cock in anticipation. Colson jerks off to himself fucking Luna for the first time. Watching himself with her. How they move and talk with each other. Her dominance and submissiveness driving Colson to the brink. Throwing his head back, he explodes when his mind wanders to her warm mouth sucking his dick the morning she had given it to him to watch.

"God Damn, Loons... " He thinks of his future wife as he chuckles to himself. Still sexually pleased by her; even 3K miles apart.

------------------------------------------------------

Landing at LAX, there's an unseasonable chill to the air. Luna pulls on a soft gray sweater. Knocking her bandana off, she shoves it into her bag and pulls on a pair of sunglass. Hopping an Uber to Frannie's, she notices a Snap from Colson. He looks miserable.

 He looks miserable

"What an Asshole... " She laughs to herself before snapping him back with sass and love.

-------------------------------------------------------

"OH MY GLOB! OH MY GLOB! OH MY GLOB!! OH MY GLOB!!!! Paris bursts out while squeezing Luna.

Luna's announcement of her engagement is the cause of her childhood bestfriend's excitement. Wanting to pop a bottle, Paris let's her go to ask Frannie if she has champagne. Luna and Frannie laugh as they finally hug and Frannie gives P directions. Holding tightly onto Luna; her other bestfriend is trying to cover up her own cynicism due to her current divorce.

"I'm so happy for you!" Frannie gushes to Luna. Knowing her Soul Sister all too well, Luna pulls out of the hug. She winces a bit, forgetting to take any pain meds for her gunshot wound. "What was... " Frannie goes to ask.

Luna interjects. "Buuuutttt... ??" She asks with eyebrows raised.

"But don't make the same mistake I did. I don't care how much you love him. Get a prenup. At least for your family's history." Frannie sighs, advising from knowledge.