"THE COOLEST!!!!"

"Where'd you go?" Casie immediately asks her dad in the car after he picks her up from her grandmother's.

"I went and had lunch with Mommy. I have a friend named Luna and it was important for them to meet each other." He tells her while laughing and appreciating his daughter's candidness.

"A FRIEND, Dad?" She asks, rolling her eyes. "I heard you and Mommy in the kitchen." She snakes her head at him as a matter of fact. 🎶You gotta a girrrrrlfriend and you're in loooooove🎶 Teasing her father with her song.

Colson turns red and starts laughing harder. "Yo. She is too fucking grown!!" He thinks to himself.

"You caught me!!" He shouts while still laughing. "So, what do you think? You wanna meet her?" He asks her.

"Duh!!" Casie exclaims, cocking her upper lip and looking at him like he's crazy.

"You wanna head to LA today and we'll hang out with her tomorrow?" He asks, highly amused by his kid's antics.

"Yup!!" She answers while bouncing in her seat.

"Aight. Think about what you wanna do tomorrow, ya nut!!!" He laughs at her again as they pull into the driveway.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna's back at Ashley's. It's late, has been a long few days and she's exhausted. She had FaceTimed with Colson after she landed. Him and Casie are on their way back to LA also. They should be landing in another hour or so.

Luna lays on the bed while smoking a bowl and watching Big Mouths before taking a shower. Trying to kill the time. By the time she gets out, Colson Snaps her.

 By the time she gets out, Colson Snaps her

"Perfect." She thinks to herself. It's what she'd been waiting for.

Quickly calling him, they make plans for him to pick her up and meet Casie tomorrow. Chatting about their flights and Casie's reaction for a bit before they decide to call it a Night. Exchanging I Love Yous before Luna climbs into bed.

"Fuck... " Luna thinks to herself. "Should I have gotten her something???" She starts to panic. "What are you gonna give her flowers, you fucking nerd. Chill out, Loons." She tells herself. She misses Colson in bed with her. Too exhausted to worry anymore, she drops into sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Why are we at Ashley's? I thought her name was Luna." Casie asks while SideEyeing her dad as they pull up to the house.

"It is but Luna lives in NYC. She's friends with Ashley so she's staying here while she's in LA." Colson explains.

"Ooooh." She accepts his answer.