A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien

Upstairs, Luna throws on some old jeans with a pair of strappy, flat studded heels. She adds a chunky, gray knitted cardigan over her thin, white tank and black lacey bra. Making sure to be careful of her arm. Leaving her blonde hair loose.

Before leaving she heads back into the studio to kiss Colson GoodBye

Before leaving she heads back into the studio to kiss Colson GoodBye. They're still working on the track. After she kisses him, she asks Colson to send her a copy. He easily obliges. Walking back up the stairs with the song playing in her head something about it just isn't sitting right with Luna.

"I wanna work this in... " Colson thinks to himself, after saying GoodBye to Luna. As he helps mix the track, his mind trails off. "But somethin' ain't right... " His thoughts nagging him.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson offered his Rover but Luna prefers to Uber. The New Yorker in her doesn't like to drive if she doesn't have to. Looking out the window while heading to meet Frannie and Paris, Tangled Up In Blue comes on the radio. Leaning up Luna begins to ask Can You... She stops herself, leaning back into her seat; letting the song play as her mind drifts to Justin. Bob was Theirs.

With a deep flash of pain, she opens her heart as he floods in. Remembering all those nights in bed with just a guitar and a bottle. All the songs they wrote together littering her brain. "FUCK." She thinks. She breathes deeply, letting him linger in her soul instead of reaching for a Xanax. They had been together since Luna was 17. At almost 27, he had been tangled through out most of her life. Especially her entire adult one. "I'll always love you." She sighs. Holding her tears, she collects herself as she tips the uber driver and slides out.

-------------------------------------------------------

"LOOOONS!!!" Frannie and Paris greet her in unison as she steps out of her Uber.

They're in The Valley, close to Roger's Bowling. Heading to their favorite Mexican hole in the wall, El Familia. Chatting with each other relentlessly, they're sat easily; ordering margaritas immediately. As they're placed on the table, Paris takes a long sip of hers.

"I fucking LOOOVE their Margs!!" She declares happily, making Luna and Frannie laugh hard.

They don't need menus, they've been eating here ever since they discovered Roger's on Luna's first trip to see Frannie. YEARS ago. They had met in NY, at Vogue, both interning as teenagers at the same time. It was a great experience and connection for them both.

-------------------------------------------------------

✴️Anna is a wonderful, delightful and a trusted role model/associate to them both. She had been delighted to connect the girls. Pleased to encourage such kind, artistic linears. Without knowing it, Anna fell absolutely in love with both of them. She continues to find it to be a personal privilege, watching their friendship and styles blossom over the years. Observing as they both continued to find their own ways through life and fashion. Her heart broke with their obscure, unforetold similarity. Being who she is, she can't help but admire their own individual strengths and styles. Their sole persons never being lost upon her. They both have a bleeding, long standing, personal senses of self. Aligned with an AUTHENTIC friendship. It's one of the rarest gems Anna has found in her glittery world.✴️