Sweet Everythings

Even as the sun shines brightly, with no check out time, the family of three sleeps late into the morning. They're tired from all the traveling and long days, especially the multiple flights yesterday. Colson wakes up first, gazing over Casie at a still sleeping Luna. She had gotten back late last night, waking him up to fuck him in the shower before passing out.

"She's so fucking wild." He smiles to himself, remembering their moments. "I'm glad she's back." He thinks as he reaches his long arm above her and Casie's heads to move the hair out of Luna's face.

This stirs Casie. Opening her eyes, she says Hi to her dad. Quickly rolling over, she's beyond happy to find Luna's beside her as she turns back to her father with a grin.

"I love when Looney's with us." She whispers loudly.

"Me too, Peanut." Colson grins at her before kissing her forehead.

Colson and Casie cuddle in bed watching cartoons as Luna continues to sleep. Ordering room service without waking her, Luna really is a rock sometimes. It's only the tickle of Casie's light laughter in her ear that finally rises her. Luna watches Colson and Casie for a moment as her  new world coming into view.

"This is nice." She sighs to herself contently with a smile.

"What 'cha guys watching?" Luna asks lowly.

"You're awake!" Casie turns to her, face lighting up.

"Mhm." Luna nods, placing her hands under her head.

"I missed you." Casie shouts as she dives into her.

Slightly winces from her unexpected lunge, Luna laughs while shifting to hold Casie tightly. "I missed you too, Dill." She tells her, kissing her cheek.

Pulling away, Luna tells the little girl guess what to her excited and bouncing what's. Climbing out of bed, Luna digs through her bag. Finding what she wants, she hands the solid purple sunglasses case over to Casie; she knows exactly what it holds.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Casie squeals as she opens the case. "I LOVE THEM!! THANK YOU!!" She shouts while looking up at Luna with love and gratitude as she touches the pearls around the rims of her new sunglasses before carefully sliding them onto her face.

"Oooh, DILL!! They are FAN. TASTIC!!" Luna compliments her.

Casie turns to showcase her new treasure; smile almost breaking her cute face. "What do you think, Dad?" The tiny one asks.

"Beautiful!" Colson tells her with admiration. "Very elegant."

Casie jumps on the bed in excitement, shouting THANK YOU a dozen more times. She really is the sweetest girl and totally her father's child. Colson watches as Luna coaxes Casie into putting her new glasses away safely if she wants to jump on the bed. Glasses or jumping; that's the deal.

"Wow... Case actually listens to her." Colson thinks of Luna's authority as he sips his coffee while watching His Girls and his heart warmly fills with appreciation of how they flow naturally.

Luna climbs back into the bed to snuggle up with Colson. Mornings like this may be new to Luna but she really doesn't mind them, one might even say that she truly enjoys them. Just don't tell Debbie Harry that, the older rebel already giving Luna shit about conforming to The Norm. Never on The Norm for too long, Luna pops into the bathroom; handling her morning business and swallowing a couple percs. She finds herself also chiefing her morning cigarette inside a fucking towel. Climbing back on the bed's edge, she grabs a cup of coffee.