Freak Outs on a Sunday

"MooomMom!! Do you know where my board is!?" Luna shouts from her bedroom in Patti's home.

She's looking for her skateboard, feeling lost without it and definitely wanting to take it On Tour with her. Plus, Casie's shown a real interest and Luna wants to harbor it. She looks under her bed, in her closet, behind her door and in the spare room where a bunch of her shit is. She can't find it.

"What the fuuuuckk... " She groans to herself with irritation; still searching, her mind is also spiraling out from the last few days.

"I can't find fucking ANYTHING... UGH... My stuff is everrywhere... I just want my stuff... I can't fucking deal with this shit... WHAT THE FUUUUCKKK!!" Luna starts to cry as she runs her hands through her hair in frustration as she screams out MOM-MOOOOOOM again. The skateboard isn't the problem.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

In the kitchen with Patti, Casie and Joni, Colson hears Luna. "Uhm, I think Luna's calling you, Pat." Colson tells her.

Patti looks up from the puzzle she's putting together with Casie and her bestfriend. It's of one of Luna's favorite photographs by her grandfather. Patti having it custom made. Puzzles are a hobby she loves and shares with her granddaughter.

 Puzzles are a hobby she loves and shares with her granddaughter

It's over 400K pieces. Patti's been working on it for 6mnths. Luna helping along the way.

"Is she?" She asks before going back to the puzzle.

"This one's REALLY hard. There's no colors." Casie complains.

"Oh! That's the best part! You really have to focus on finding the matching partners." Patti tells the little girl in a poetic way.

"MOMMOOOOOOOM!!!!!" Comes barreling down the hallway as Luna opens her door to be clearly heard.

Colson stands up immediately. Casie perks up with concern, never hearing Luna yell like that before. Patti looks at both Casie and Colson, waving off their worries.

"I've got her." She tells them as she finally stands up from the table.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna's ripping through her closet again when Patti enters her bedroom. Throwing shit any and everywhere. Almost manically with little disregard.

"LUNA! What the hell are you doing!?" Patti hisses at her while shutting the door. As Luna comes out of her closet and Patti sees her face, she softens. "LunaBuug... What's going on, Honey?" She asks her granddaughter with concern.