DAY 1: Cincinnati

Back at the house it's sheer insanity. The Boys are up and Ashleigh is back. The two SUVS ordered to transport them should be there soon. They have a breakfast of donuts, handfuls of dry cereal, coffee, shots, weed and other drugs. All of them getting super high except for Ashleigh and Benny. They're the only legit adults and she's not a daytime burner.

Luna makes sure she has her board and guitar, along with her laptop, clothes and other shit. Trying to double check with Colson that he has everything; she fails. He's bouncing off the walls too fast for her to catch him.

The SUVs arrive on time. Stoned, they fumble loading their baggage as Ashleigh stands back shaking her head. Finally packed, they dumbly figure out who's riding with who before they're off to hop onto The Bus.

"This is gonna to be a fucking Shit Show... " Luna laughs to herself as she looks over at Colson, Slim and Benny in the back of the rented Lincoln.

-------------------------------------------------------

Arriving in the parking lot of a warehouse somewhere in DownTown Cleveland, there's people EVERYWHERE. Floating amongst two buses. A large luxury one for The Band and another slightly larger, more industrial one for The Crew, tech and props.

"HOLY FUCK!! LOOK AT THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!" Colson exclaims as he leads Luna inside.

It's much nicer than prior buses he's been given. Walking along the bunks, all the way to the back, Colson finds a door. It opens to one huge master bedroom. THAT'S definitely different.

"Thanks, Diddy." Colson thinks with a smirk.

Throwing Luna on the bed, he climbs in between her legs. Dry humping her comically while kissing her neck and face all over. Trying to goad her into a quicky.

"Fuck. Yeah." He obnoxiously grunts as she giggles at him before wiggling out of his clutches and pulling him back outside with everyone else.

As The Crew loads The Buses, everyone stands around bullshitting and getting high. Don, the assigned tour manger is going over details with Ashleigh. Luna notices Colson leaning against The Bus with a worried look on his face.

 Luna notices Colson leaning against The Bus with a worried look on his face

"What's going on, Bunny?" She gently asks.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something important but I don't know what." He shakes his head with a feeling of uneasiness.

Everyone is starting to get on The Buses as they're about to leave. Standing on her tippy toes, Luna grabs Colson's hand and kisses his jawline. Squeezing his hand, she reassures him that everything is fine before leading him onto The Bus.