Ex's & Broken Bones

Luna's relieved to find Patti's not home when she enters her grandmother's penthouse. Heading straight into her bedroom, she changes out of the white dress she has on. Laying it on her bed, she'll be back for it.

Pulling on jeans and a light hoodie, Luna tosses her hair into a high ponytail. Firing up a joint, she grabs her keys off her bed. Carefully pulling out her nightstand far enough to use her key in the lock located on the back. Unlocking the hidden compartment, Luna slides the top of the table open. She pulls out a Glock G19 and two 15 round clips.

Puffing on the joint, Luna locks the safe back up

Puffing on the joint, Luna locks the safe back up. She then loads the first clip. Making sure the saftey's on, Luna slips the gun into the back of her waistband. Placing the other clip in her bag, she pulls her blade out and slides it into her back pocket. Grabbing her things, she puts out the roach as she heads for the door. Luna knows better than to bring only a knife to a gun fight. Jackson taught her that.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson's going over Hotel Diablo merchandise. He has a pop up store happening in July in Cleveland. It's the first time he's doing something like this and is super excited.

"Yo... These mothafuckas are sick!" He beams, holding out a t-shirt.

"You see the I Think I'm Okay ones?" Rook asks as he lifts it for Colson to see while Baze, Slim and AJ go through prototypes of hoodies, bandanas and other items.

"This shit is fire!" Slim exclaims.

"Yeah, man." Colson hits his pen, nodding his head. "We good?" He asks his band's opinion; they all agree, the merch is tight.

-------------------------------------------------------

Tommy's already sitting at the bar when Luna arrives at Truth. Walking around him, she takes a seat on his left before he can greet her. Putting her hand up when he goes to stand, Luna doesn't want Tommy to touch her. Sitting with her back against the wall, Luna turns to face him after she orders an Old Fashioned.

"I knew I'd get you here." He snickers at her.

She refuses to make eye contact with him. Tommy's blue eyes are overwhelming like a dark, bottomless sea. Luna's been known to drown in them before.

"You also know it doesn't work out too well for those who threaten me either." She responds firmly. "You have to stop." She tells him before she sips her drink.

"Stop what?" He turns to her with a smug look.

"Stop texting. Don't be dumb enough to threaten me. Shit, forget you fucking saw me at Gussey's that night." Luna unloads as she feels her body heat up.