XX Marks His Spot

❗SLAP❗

Colson's firm hand comes down on Luna's bare ass cheek. Holding her rocking hips, he spanks her again in the early morning light while nailing her from behind.

❗SLAP❗

"Oh SHIIIT, Bunny!!" She cries out as he continues to fuck her.

Colson wraps his fingers in her long hair to pull her towards him. Sliding his large hand around her throat, he watches the sunbeams illuminate her golden tresses as prisms of light bounce off her tattooed skin. Slightly tightening his grip, he fucks her harder until they both explode. Colson collapsing on top of Luna after expelling inside of her.

"WE CAN FUCKING HEAR YOU!!!" Sam shouts from the other side of the door.

"Then go somewhere FUCKING else!!!" Colson shouts back.

Luna shifts, pushing him off of her as she rolls onto her back. This makes him whine. He prefers laying inside of her afterwards.

"She's gonna fuck you up for that." Luna tells him as she yawns.

Colson scootches over to her, laying his head on her right shoulder he begins to play with his lock secured around her neck. Trying not to stare at her bandage, he looks down. Finding himself tracing the outline of her scorpion and drawing hearts on her toned, tattooed stomach with his index finger.

"I don't give a fuck. I'll fuck you where I want, how I want and make you cum as LOUDLY as I fucking want." He declares before bringing his mouth to her stomach and giving her a raspberry. Squealing from the tickle of it, Luna tries to wiggle away. With his grasp on her tight, Luna calls him an Asshole before giving up on the struggle. "Soon you'll be stuck with this Asshole 'fo liiiiife." Colson grins, lifting his head to kiss her neck.

"Lucky me." Luna says in a dry tone with a smirk and loving eyes.

"Shut the fuck up." He teases her.

With no one banging on their door, they stay in bed together. Cuddling, kissing and talking about what they need to do on his day off.

"We should see if we can bribe a maid to clean up this shit hole if Case is coming on tomorrow." Luna thinks out loud.

They haven't even been On Tour for a month and The Bus looks like a crime scene. Even with three females on it, the now seven men do more than outnumber them. Neither of the women are interested in cleaning up after anyone but themselves either. Making The Bus a hazard zone with even Luna knowing it's not kid friendly.

"What? Like on here alone?" Colson asks with raised eyebrows.

"Noooo. Like I'll sit here if I have to but shit needs to be cleaned and sheets need to be washed. This place is fucking gross." She answers with another yawn.

"Ash never complained." Colson counters her.

"Yeah. Out loud." Luna turns to look at him.

They're tangled in each other under the blanket. Sharing a joint and arguing semantics as usual. Colson and Luna both have strong personalities and opinions that they rarely hold back from each other.

"Fine." He rolls his sky blue eyes into his head as he hits the joint.

Luna opens all the windows before they head off The Bus to check in. They're spending the night in Kansas City. Yay.