Bad Kids

"FUCK!! What day is it?" Luna asks as she lifts her face after railing another line of 30's.

"Thursday?" Colson answers her, confused.

"Time?" She asks to his 742P. "Motherfucker." Luna mutters to herself.

Colson asks what's up as she lights a joint. She missed her therapy session scheduled at 2P, she explains with a sigh. Taking a moment to call Kylie; Luna reassures her that she simply forgot and isn't MIA. She watches Colson snort a long line of Adderall while she's on the phone, puffing on the joint.

Once she's ended the call, she passes it to him as they get dressed. Both in all black, Colson has on a black T, black jeans and his Vans. Luna's in an oversized, long sleeve black T that's large enough to wear as a dress. Under, she has on sheer black stockings and tight, black spandex shorts. Black socks, her Docs, jewelry and a purple lip finish off her look.

 Black socks, her Docs, jewelry and a purple lip finish off her look

"You're gonna skate in that?" Colson questions her attire.

"Watch me." She replies with a smirk.

"Oh, I fucking will." He grins as he throws her school bag of goodies onto his back before grabbing their jackets and Luna's ass while they head out of their suite.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The bar at The Ambassador is empty.

Until The Ten of Them pile inside, loud and rowdy as usual

Until The Ten of Them pile inside, loud and rowdy as usual. Taking up the entire wooden row of the bar as they order drinks and wait for their table at the Reserve Lounge inside the hotel. There's an Old Fashioned for Luna and a Heineken for Colson.

Grinning, he whispers into her ear. "You still taste better." Making Luna's cheeks turn pink as shakes her head with a light laugh.

"I WANT a ribeye with fried onions and mushrooms. And a fucking baked potato. I don't give a FUCK about anything else." Sam states.