Because I suck.

❣I hate this and I've always hated authors who take space out of their chapters to drop their excuses so if you hate me, I get it... because I fucking hate me too. BUT after such a detailed love story and huge hiatus I feel I owe any faithful followers and new readers a personal explanation for my change in writing.❣

I mainly wrote on my phone so I totally fucked myself in November of '20 when I got shitfaced and lost it. With it went a LOT of my words. ALL of my outlines. My ideas and drafts... PLUS the pictures I had saved, categorized and manipulated... and I had some great fucking pictures, man... like one of Casie in a cat costume and Luna with matching ears in a selfie for Halloween... Dude, they were fucking excellent. Shit, if you've read my story than you know my picture game was on point. Anyway, with the loss of my pictures and the fact that I'm sober now... it's just too much. I can't regroup enough to tell the story the way I began to write it. I'm sorry... It's mainly the pictures. I've scoured the internet and IG fanpages and they ain't got shit on what I had stored unfortunately. It was literally hours and hours of not only real time fandom but also research... so...

Instead of bailing I propose that I give you a detailed outline of the story I had in mind, filling it in with whatever pictures I have stored on my Google photos. It was supposed to be a three part series, which I already have covers created for so I'll release the outlines as so. I really wanted to finish at least this book the same way it began but you'll never get the any type of ending if we wait for that to happen because I suck.

I am truly sorry that my big ambitions didn't pan out like I had imagined, it legit hurts... that's why I had to kick at least this out. I hope you enjoy the overall storyline and thank you for reading 🖤