Heineken

"What are you talking about?? The only one who truly loved her was William." Luna shakes her head in disbelief.

Colson and Luna are having dinner with Tommy and Brittany at Marble Room. The two women are debating Penny Lane and Russell's relationship from the movie Almost Famous. Having two separate points of view.

 Having two separate points of view

"I don't know. I think he loved her." Colson interjects, making Luna's blue eyes grow wide as she turns to him.

"So, you would sell me to Humble Pie for fifty bucks and a case of beer in some poor attempt to hide our relationship???" She asks him, eyebrows furrowed.

"What kind of beer?" Colson teases her.

Lightening up with a smile playing on her lips, Luna mimics wiping a tear from her cheek. "Heineken." She answers him with THAT One Look.

"Nah." He grins, kissing her hard on the lips before swirling his tongue lightly in her mouth; teasing her as they laugh together.

"I'd sell you, Babe." Tommy leans over and kisses his wife.

"I know!! And you wouldn't even want the fifty bucks!" She laughs as the table erupts with her.

Brittany and Tommy are in town for a friend's wedding. The couple's are on their second round of drinks while they're waiting for their food. With their overwhelming tattoos and unique style, the artist's easily stick out in the upscale restaurant causing a few people approach them for autographs.

"How's the podcast going?" Luna asks Brittany.

"Oh, Dude!! It's fucking epic!" She exclaims. "You should come on." She points to Luna. "You and Ashley. You could promote Nightmare." She tries to convince her.

"Why don't you do it, Bunny?" Luna asks Colson, trying to evade the question.

"Or you boooth... " Brittany pushes again as Tommy gazes at his determined wife.

 " Brittany pushes again as Tommy gazes at his determined wife