📷

Colson's shocked when he walks into their rented bedroom. Luna's waiting for him at the door; standing in all black but barely clothed. She has on little lace gloves, panties, a garter belt with thigh highs and heels. There's a leather riding crop pressed against the back of her thighs, just below her ass. Hair dangling down her back.

 Hair dangling down her back

"FUCK, Loons." Is all he can utter as he stops in his tracks.

Luna bites her bottom lip, tilting her head slightly as a smile creeps onto her face. Sauntering up to him, she swings the riding crop in a circle at her side. Close to him, she runs the leather down his cheek; making his dick rage.

"You seem to think I've been bad. What are you gonna do about it?" She asks him huskily, dragging the crop down his bare chest.

Colson firmly grabs the wrist of the gloved hand holding the toy. Staring into her eyes, they're daring each other. The energy from their earlier fight still simmering. He takes the crop in his hand before gripping her face with both hands. Kissing her angrily before spinning her around forcefully. Holding on to one hip, he uses the hand with the crop to bend her roughly over the bed.

Colson drags the stiff leather down her spine. Giving her goosebumps in anticipation of what's next. Reaching her cheeks, he spanks the top of her left one hard. Making Luna jump and yelp. She throws a coy look over her shoulder. It's his go ahead. Gripping her hair in his hand, he positions himself.

"STOP."

❗SLAP❗The crop whips against her ass cheeks.

"LETTING."

❗SLAP❗The sleek leather stick whizzes through the air.

"DUDES."

❗SLAP❗

"FALL."

❗SLAP❗

"Ahhnhh!" Luna slightly whimpers.

Pain is pleasure. It always has been for her. Colson gives her three quick strikes.

"IN"
"FUCKING"
"LOVE!"

❗SLAP❗
❗SLAP❗
❗SLAP❗

Luna arches her back and buries her face in the blanket, preparing herself for what's to come. Pussy dripping in excitement. Ass perked up in the air for him.

"WITH."

❗SLAP❗

"YOU!"