🎶Wonderful Tonight🎶

Luna and Colson have been sitting by the pool together for the last couple of hours as the party disintegrates. He fires up a joint and passes it to her. Then fires up another for himself.

"Cheers." She giggles, lifting her joint towards his and making him chuckle at her as his meets her's.

It had been a wild but intimate night. They had partied with tons of mutual and new friends, both keeping up their social personas. Yet, they still had also found the time and space to get to know each other. They had talked about their childhoods, parents, more about his daughter, drug use and fame. He wants her to listen to the new album he's working on. Her playing him some of her own stuff. The only things they didn't discuss inside out were the separate worries on each of their minds.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"So, how long have you known Ash and Pete? Colson asks Luna.

"Ahhh... A long time." She begins. "I've known them both since we were kids starting out on the scene. I met her at a house party when I was 16yrs old." Luna remembers it well. "She had ran away and we clicked, so I brought her home like a lost puppy for a few days." Luna smiles while laughing. Colson allowing himself to be engulfed by her presence. "My Mom-mom looooves her. And Pete, she loves him too..." She continues. "There used to be this great bar in Bed-Stuy called the Kumm on Inn. They never carded and did all kinds of different open mics. So, you'd get this great crowd and incredible range of acts. It was a really fucking cool spot, I used to post up there sometimes, just to shoot or draw. That's where I met Pete, he was just wandering around. So green." She smiles like she has a secret. "I grabbed him one night and we smoked a blunt in the cut. To this day he's one of my favorite motherfuckers." She reminisces with a grin and a hint of amusement in her blue eyes. "I'm pretty sure I have photos of him from that night." She laughs. "How 'bout you?" She asks.

"I met them both on set." Colson answers. "Just kinda hit it off right away with Ash, you know?" He looks at her. "I met Pete on Wilden' Out but we didn't click until The Dirt. Been rolling hard ever since."

It's almost sunrise and little glints of light bounce off of Luna's hair. Her blue eyes are sparkling. Taking on a different perspective every time she looks at him, kinda like a kaleidescope.

"She's absolutely Fucking gorgeous." He can't help but think.

"You're amazing in The Dirt. Completely embodied Tommy. You should be VERY proud of yourself." She honestly compliments him.

"Thank you, that means a lot coming from someone who knows him well." Colson bashfully smiles at her. "I really worked hard to prepare for the roll."

"Your performance shows it." She beams back at him.

"Jesus fucking Christ. Those eyes and that smile... " Colson's head swims.

"So, you and Ash ever hook up?" She asks with a knowing look.

Caught off guard, sheepishly he looks at her "You know the answer to that."

"I do." Luna replies with an amused smile, she likes to watch Colson squirm.

"You don't believe it?" He asks with a cocked eyebrow.

"I mean, I heard it in real time." She chuckles while shrugging. "So, I know one version of the truth." She goes on to smirk.

"Was it... Thought it was gonna be awesome, ended up weird and awkward, better off friends?" Colson offers with slight embarrassment.

Luna bursts out laughing. "Pretty much!"