Ring Around The Ruby

"Are we sure we have everything??" Luna asks as she plays with her padlock, she finds herself doing that whenever she's nervous.

After breakfast with Casie. A morning ShowerFuck, lines and a burn session with Colson in the bathroom. Luna's dressed in a simple, white, silk dress. Black chucks and light makeup. Shockingly, she throws on no jewelery except her ring, which never comes off. Her long hair flowing loosely. Looking around their hotel suite, Luna has a hard enough time keeping track of herself, let alone two other people's stuff.

"You double checked that you've got your necklace, Diablo shirt and sunglasses?" She asks Casie.

"Yup." She nods proudly at Luna.

"What Diablo shirt?" Colson whips around.

"Your purple one." Luna answers.

"Why didn't you give her yours? It's smaller." He challenges her.

"Because I've already altered mine... To fit me." She answers with her eyebrows raised.

Fully aware of what she's hinting at, Colson's dick twitches. The memory of their first performance and Luna's homemade Diablo shirt floating around in his brain. Colson sighs out a fine with a smile at Casie. She can have anything she wants. Of his or The World's. Not even caring as long as his Peanut is happy. Unknown to him, Luna had already grabbed a replacement. The Three of Them taking care of each other in ways they don't even realize.

---------------------------------------------------

Outside The Jacquard, Colson's Eleven are the same Assholes they always are. Each loudly squeezing Casie tight with huge kisses on the cheek. Slim spinning her in circles until they're both dizzy and laughing.

"Uncle Slim!!!" She giggles as she sees triples.

Finding her balance, Casie spots Sam. Through the week they had become great friends.

"It was really rad to meet you." Sam says as she squats down to do her secret handshake with Casie.

"Will you be at EstFEST for our wedding? She asks.

"I'll be at both. I wouldn't miss them for a thousand crabby patties." Her response making Casie laugh as she jumps into Sam, knocking her down.

Caught off guard, Sam laughs loudly with her as she falls back onto the pavement. Shockingly pleased by the cool ass kid's grip as Baze and Luna watch them. Luna's soul flitters at this new side of Sammy while Baze is almost sure he's in love with the wild drummer.

Hugging her bestfriend, Luna teases her lightly in her ear. "Fuck you." Sam laughs.

Gripping each other tight, they agree to see each other in Seattle. Behave... Luna smirks to another one of Sam's fuck yous.

As Luna and Ashleigh hug GoodBye, she thanks Luna again. To her solid squeeze and Stop. Both knowing their friendship is genuine. Flowing beyond their relationships with Colson.

"Alright... Alright... She's only gonna be gonna for two days!" Colson laughs at the two of them.

"Two days too long!!" Ashleigh complains, loving another woman on The Bus with her.

Ashleigh and Sam get along very well but Luna helps Ashleigh run shit. With Luna by Colson's side, this has been Ashleigh's least stressful tour. In almost 10yrs.

With the Uber arriving to carry The Three of Them to the airport, The Boys hug and kiss Luna and Casie a dozen more times. Laughing at Colson and giving him daps when he complains about where's his love.