"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"

After about an hour of kicking it with the crew, Luna heads back to Ashley's house. Colson is going to pick her up around 10P.

Luna and Ashley take the extra time hanging out and catching up. They speak daily but haven't seen each other since Christmas. It's now the end of April. Snacking on the couch, Luna asks Ashley if her and Dom want to come out tonight. Ashley says maybe to the club later but most likely not because they're going to dinner and will probably do something more low key. Luna loves that she doesn't bullshit with false promises. She then asks Luna what she intends to do at the strip club. Luna filling her in on her elaborate plan and why.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! THAT was YOU!?? He's told me about that night and THAT GIRL!!! I never put two and two together though!!!" She starts to laugh. "I feel so dumb because now all of a sudden it all makes sense." Beaming as she whisps her hands around. "You guys are cosmic." She continues with a huge smile. "ANNNND!!! YOU are fucking nuts!!" Ashley chortles lightly at the mind-blowing idea of Luna and Colson being an actual couple, making her stop for a second. "I didn't realize you guys were connected like THAT. I thought shit just popped off last night."

"Nah... " Luna shakes her head. "He's not a rando." She stops before asking her friend. "Is this okay? Colson and I? With you? You know I'd die for you Ash, so fuck a dick." Luna says, silently regretting her words.

"No, no, no, Loons!! You know how that was. Kells and I are roll dogs." Ashley says with her palms up.

"Still. It's the first dick we've shared... EVER!" Luna emphasises.

Ashley laughs and looks at her friend square in the eye. "But, HE'S YOUR DICK, Loons. He was never mine."

Both satisfied with the conversation, they move on to shit talking for a bit.
Shortly after, Luna starts to get dressed for the evening.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Colson pulls up to Ashley's. Walking up to the door he notices he has butterflies.

"Fuck, I've been here before. Why am I so nervous?" He thinks to himself. "Because it's not the place. It's her." He suddenly realizes.

After a solid knock, he can hear Jagger barking from the other side of the door. Colson loses his breath when Luna answers it. She's dressed slightly casual in a pair of high waisted cutoffs and over the knee laced up wedge boots. His eyes are immediately drawn to her voluptuous breasts on display in a nude bra under a sheer, star sprinkled black shirt. She's littered in her usual jewelry. Again, she has on minimum makeup but a deep red lip this time.

He can't help but notice

He can't help but notice. "She really is naturally beautiful." He muses to himself.

"My Kitten, you look WONDERFUL tonight." Colson tells her while licking his lips.