A Bullet with Butterfly Wings

"I can't believe he did that!!" Luna manages to get out between giggly kisses as her and Colson burst into their hotel room more than just slightly DayDrunk.

"He's a fucking Sicko!!" Colson laughs while carefully pulling her tiny green bikini top off of her and referring to Mod proposing to an old lady in the casino just a few minutes before.

"If he legit brings her to dinner, I don't know if I'll be able to keep it together." She says, the last word being caught in a gasp.

Colson has made his way from her mouth to her neck. Nipping her scorpion as he kisses down her stomach. She runs her hands through his hair as he pulls her bikini bottoms down with his teeth. Stopping to look up at her each time he licks and kisses the bare skin of her thighs. He pulls her bottoms all the way off. As she goes to step out of them, he places his hands firmly on both pedicured feet. Planting her in place.

"FUUUCK, Colson... " She moans as he licks around the inside of her left ankle.

Slowly drawing his tongue up her inner calf and over her knee cap before licking the inside of her left thigh to her bare pussy. Throwing her left leg over his shoulder as she tries to stand still, he dives his face into her sopping cunt.

"I Fucking love the taste of her pussy. Sweet ass peach." Colson thinks gripping Luna's ass as his tongue hits every one of her notes.

Luna cries out for him again as he licks her juicy folds. Tickling her clit with his tongue and thumb. Pulling on his hair to steady herself, she closes her eyes and rides his sweet face until she cums in his mouth. Dropping her leg, he looks at her; pleased with his work. As he lifts his body up, she wipes her cum off his chin with her thumb before sucking it off as he watches.

"You're so fucking Dirty!" He husks at her, dick bulging before kissing her passionately.

His mouth is all over her neck again. He's running his hands over her smooth ass. Drawing one back.

SLAP

"Weeeeak... " She teases him with a sly smile.

"I'll show you weak. Bend the fuck over." He directs her.

Doing as she's told, she bends over the edge of the bed. Lower back dropped, ass wiggling in the air for him. Looking over her shoulder, she watches as he licks the palm of his hand. She braces herself for him.

❗SLAP❗
❗SLAP❗
❗SLAP❗
❗SLAP❗

Luna moans in pleasure to his delight as he spanks her. Staying in place. Her pussy dripping as he slaps her harder each time.

❗SLAP❗

"You caught my puss, Bunny!!!" She gasps with a yelp while jumping away.

"I know, I felt it. I'm sorry." He pulls her back towards him. "Come're." He softly tells Luna as he bends down, pulling her ass up to lick and kiss her offended pussy.

Colson's touch and sweetness erase any unpleasant pain. He kisses both her ass cheeks. Biting the tattoo on the right one. Still bent over her, his tongue follows up her spine to her neck.

"HOLY FUCKING CHRIST!!" Luna screams out as he bites the back of her neck while sliding his huge cock inside of her. "Uhhhh!!" She continues to moan loudly as he grabs her tits, fucking her from behind with deep, long strokes. Her moans excite him as he picks up the pace. "Fuck me, Bunny." She begs as he pushes deeper into her "FUCK ME HARD."