Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights

After Luna and Colson pull into Ashley's driveway, he shuts off the engine. The car ride wasn't much different from any other so this concerns Luna. Making her turn to him in the darkness.

"You feel alright?" She asks, making him smile softly as he lights a joint.

"I didn't wanna say anything in front of The Guys... " He begins, hitting the joint long and hard. "Probably because it didn't really sink in yet and because you had such control but you scared the fuck outta me tonight, Loons." He admits, studying her reaction while passing her the joint.

"Why?" She asks as she hits it.

"When those two dudes stood up, we all jumped up because it was about to be on. But, like I said." He takes the joint from her, inhaling and exhaling deeply. "You controlled that situation, like a sexy Boss Ass Bitch, but... " He looks at her with concerned eyes "I don't know what I would've done if one of them had touched you before I could get to you." He hits the joint again before passing it to her. Luna's silent. It makes Colson beyond nervous. Hitting the joint slowly as she listens and watches Colson speak. Absorbing his sweet, concerned feelings. "Look, I don't even know what I'm trying to say because I love you for exactly who you are. But... It made me realize that I don't know what I'd do if ANYTHING happened to you, Kitten."

"I get where you're coming from. Buuuut... " She counters with a gentle smile while lifting her right arm towards him, forearm side up. Trying to make light of the conversation, she asks. "Do you know why I have this?" Pointing to the tattoo of a cockroach that lays just above the words Don't Look Back In Anger, Live Like It's The Style right above the crook of her elbow.

 "Do you know why I have this?" Pointing to the tattoo of a cockroach that lays just above the words Don't Look Back In Anger, Live Like It's The Style right above the crook of her elbow

He can't help but chuckle. "No, but I have wondered." He answers, taking the joint.

"Shoulda asked." She smiles up at him mischievously. "It's a reminder that there are two things in this motherfucking world you can't kill. Cockroaches and Luna Smith." Colson laughs out loudly at her logic as she continues. "I am who I am, Bunny. I have no fear, am violent as fuck and fiercely loyal." Luna reiterates as her blue eyes burn into his soul. Looking at him sincerely, she apologizes. "I am sorry I scared you. I knew I had it though. I've been living my life for a long time. If I hadn't KNOWN that I could handle it myself, I'd have brought you or Benny with me, like I did at the strip club... I don't know if that makes you feel any better, but... " She finishes with a light shrug.

He sighs. "It does... And I know you have. And I know why. AND I really can't say shit because I would've acted the same way too, no questions asked. It's just, I'm a 6'4 dude and you're... "

"Careful what you say next, Bunny." She tosses him a knowing eye and cocked smile while interrupting him.

"You know what I'm trying to say." He counters as he pulls on the joint and gives her a hard SideEye.