"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"

The party in The Hills is in full swing. Music blaring, the sweet smell of bud fills the air while people laugh, dance, talk and sing. Colson and Luna had walked into the party together but were quickly pulled in different directions once they got through the door. It is Colson's birthday after all and Luna hasn't been on the West Coast for a couple of years, which always turns into a circus. No matter how long she'd been gone.

It seems like everyone wants a piece of both of them while they want only each other.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Colson is on the upper foyer. Looking down, trying to spot Luna in the sea of bodies.

"I'm never gonna find her tiny ass in here. I better make sure I get her number. I CAN NOT lose her again." He thinks to himself, frustrated.

"MOTHERFUCKING BIRTHDAY BOY!!!!!" Bellows a raspy voice, breaking Colson's thoughts.

"TOMMY!!!" He shouts back, embracing his real life DIRT persona and friend.

"I got this for you. But try not to drink it all tonight. It's like a 500yr old fucking whiskey... Or do! FUCK IT!" Tommy contradicting himself while laughing and handing Colson the large box.

"Thanks, Man! I appreciate it!" Colson's blue eyes shine bright as he opens it and admires the bottle. "I can't guarantee it won't ALL be gone tonight!" He laughs along with his friend.

"What are you doing up here? Surveying The Kingdom?" Tommy asks.

Colson laughs again. "Yeah... Something like that." Then he looks at Tommy.

"If anyone's gonna get it, it's this fucking dude." Colson thinks to himself.

"Nah, Bro. It's crazy. I'm looking for this girl that I seem to always keep losing... " Colson trails off.

"Well, why you keep losing her, Dude?" Tommy pries.

Colson looks down at the masses. "I don't know, Man. I told you it's crazy. I met her like 10yrs ago without really meeting her and have been looking for her ever since." Colson looks up.

"Explain... " Tommy encourages him.

Looking over, he continues. "During my first REAL show in NYC, towards the end of my set, I look StageRight and there's this gorgeous Girl in a Cheetah Print Coat. Our eyes locked and I swear, Dude, I got like, an instant cosmic boner. It was fucking insane. She smiled at me and then took my picture. This all happened in like 30secs but Tommy, Dude, it felt like slow mo. So, I look at the crowd, look back at her and she's fucking GONE! I'm like alright, finish the set, get OffStage, start looking for her. Start ASKING about her. No one knows fucking shit. It's like she's a fucking ghost, Man. I was so fucking pissed and all I can do is think and ask about this random ass girl from NYC in a cheetah print coat who takes fucking pictures. Like, fuck me, Man, you know... ?" Colson takes a long pull off of his joint as Tommy begins to lowly laugh again. "So tonight" Colson continues on with a smoke filled sigh. "she shows up on my fucking doorstep with the fucking picture made into this awesome fucking art piece. Hotter than I remember. Cooler than I ever could've thought... Because all this time, she's been a fucking friend of both Pete and Ashley and I don't fucking know it because I don't know her FUCKING NAME!" Colson shouts then suddenly laughs at the absurdity of the situation. He takes another long pull off his joint before speaking again. "And now I've lost her here in THIS fucking ShitShow." He finishes, looking out again to see if he can find her; still puffing on his joint.

"So, do you know her name?" Tommy asks with a smirk.

"Yeah. Luna Smith. She's like some super, obscure, speakeasy, word of mouth type person, who you have to... "