"Fuck me. Don't fight me."

After talking to Jackson and taking a quick shower, Luna comes out of the bathroom. She drops her towel before climbing into bed with Colson. She has things she needs to do but she needs to give him a proper GoodBye first.

"Mmmm, I'm gonna miss you, Bunny." She kisses his neck, snuggling into him.

He sighs, holding her tight. "Yeah, me too... " He trails off. "Who's Jax, Luna?" He asks her seriously, knowing he knows the name but can't place it.

"We've talked about him before... I dated him for a few summers when I was younger. Before I met Justin." Luna's heart is racing but she doesn't misspeak and she doesn't intend to now.

Colson sits straight up, giving Luna a nasty look. "The fucking dude you lost your virginity too!??" He snaps at her.

Luna's head is pounding and she's completely caught off guard by Colson's reaction

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Luna's head is pounding and she's completely caught off guard by Colson's reaction. He's now out of the bed. Pacing around the room while talking with his hands.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL HIM FOR!!??" He shouts at her, scowling.

"BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO GO UP AGAINST THE UNITED STATES FUCKING GOVERNMENT AND I'M GONNA NEED MORE THAN A FUCKING GUITAR, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!" She screams at him venomously.

This is Colson and Luna's first fight and it's vicious. They're both hungover and tired, not thinking clearly. Colson's eyes are bright blue with rage as Luna's throwing things into her bags. She's already ordered an Uber.

"A FUCKING GUITAR, FUCK YOU!!" He shouts back, feeling the insult.

"Yeah, ya could be if you weren't acting like an insecure FUCK." Luna hisses at him with a laugh while pulling on a black t-shirt over her jeans and throwing on her jewelry.

"YOU FUCKED HIM!!" He screams.

"OVER 10YRS AGO!! BEFORE I EVEN MET YOU, YOU FUCKING MANIAC!!" She screams back.

"HE'S IN FUCKING LOVE WITH YOU!!" He screams again, face turning bright red.

This stops her; lowering her voice, she begins. "Fuck you. I can't make you trust me. Nor do you have a reason not to." She's looking at him, shaking her head. "I've gotta go." She finishes.

Walking out of his room. Out of his house and getting into her Uber. Hearing only the sound of glass breaking behind her.

 Hearing only the sound of glass breaking behind her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.