Looney Tunes & CasieDilla

"Does she like blueberries?" Casie asks her dad.

They're in the kitchen making breakfast. Blueberry pancakes are Casie's specialty. Bacon is Colson's.

"I'm pretty sure... Only a crazzzzy person wouldn't love your pannycakes, Peanut." He reassures her with a smile.

Casie woke Colson up early with the idea of making Luna breakfast in bed. He willingly got up. Doing anything his little girl asks of him.

"What's all this?" Luna ruins their surprise by walking into the kitchen.

"Luuuunaaa!!!" Casie whines. "You're supposed to stay asleep!!" Laughing, Luna kisses Casie with a Good Morning and an I'm sorry.

She greets Colson Good Morning with a kiss also

She greets Colson Good Morning with a kiss also. They're just finishing up. The two chefs in the kitchen make Luna's heart explode with an overwhelming sense of gratitude.

"Sit." Colson directs her.

"You don't want me to grab anything?" She asks as she slides into a chair at the kitchen island.

"Nah, you're good. Sit. We got you." He beams at her over his shoulder.

Colson and Casie set up the breakfast table. There's pancakes, bacon, coffee and juice. And blueberries.

"FUCK... I am just fucking up all over! Of course they'd make blueberry pancakes... THAT is truly MY luck... " She thinks to herself. Sometimes The Universe's sense of humor fucks her up.

Colson and Casie are digging into their pancakes and munching on bacon. Luna quietly makes a cup of coffee as she sits with them. Colson notices she isn't really eating.

"Try the pancakes. They're Case's specialty." He encourages her.

"Dad says you're a craaaazzy person if you don't like my pannycakes." Casie tells her with sass.

"Fuck my life... " Her brain laughs. She squeezes her eyes shut as a huge, embarrassed grin breaks on to her face. She opens them as it falls into a small smile.

"I'm allergic to blueberries." She says quietly, smile still playing on her lips.

"SERIOUSLY?" Asks Colson with a chuckle.

"Yeaaah... " Luna answers sheepishly with a light laugh. "Like, carry an EpiPen because my throat will close up allergic."

"What does that mean?" Casie asks.

Colson and Luna look at each other for an explanation. Luna has it. "It's not that I don't like blueberries, my body doesn't and if I eat them it will get really mad at me and not let me breathe." Luna cautiously explains her allergy to the little girl.