Don't Talk Shit Around Nix

"Who EVEN is she though?? I mean, WHAT is this? She's this underground thing and in a week she's everywhere? With everyone? Like she's the new coming of Diddy. Featuring people all up in her video. Singing with MGK OnStage. She's nothing without these people. I mean, I'm from Brooklyn and I don't even know who the fuck she is."

It's Monday morning in NY and BeBe Rexah is rattling off to Charlemagne about THAT Brooklyn Bitch on The Breakfast Club. Nikki Minaj is sitting next to her, on her phone, sending out a text to Luna before she speaks.

"Hoed up. Hoed up. Hoed up." Nikki can't hold her tongue any longer. She starts in; waving her long, hot pink manicured fingers in the air with her NY accent hitting THICK. "I KNOW you ain't tawking 'bout THAT Brooklyn Bitch needin' people." Nikki laughs as she leans back and glares at BeBe with her arms finally crossed.

"I am. Who the fuck is she without them?" She cocks her head at Nikki.

"Yous a dumb ass hoe." She clicks her nails at her. "How da fuck you gonna be from BROOKLYN or even in da music industry and not know who da fuck she is?" Nikki looks over at Charlemagne appalled. "What they say, Char?" She asks him. Nails clacking with each syllable.

"You ain't shit 'til you been shot by a LunaTic." Charlemagne laughs as he recites Luna's tag line along with her as Nikki points in his direction and sucks her teeth.

"Word. You know what it is." She then looks BeBe up and down with pursed lips. "Obviously YOU don't and ain't shit, OR yooou... " Nikki stops herself. "You know what... Link me up real quick. You wanna know 'bout THAT Bitch. Imma cawl THAT Bitch." She hands her phone to Charlemagne.

He takes it learily. "It's early... You know she gonna be HOT, Nikki." He tells her while chuckling.

Nikki shrugs knowing Luna better. "Yeah but I know she be hotter findin' out 'bout somebody speakin' on her name. Sooooo... Run it." She snakes her head while circling her index finger.

"Wait, wait, wait!!" BeBe interrupts "You're calling her?"

"YUP." Nikki pops her lips, irritated as she sits back in her chair again.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

It is 7A in LA when Luna's phone rings. "It's early as fuck, Nix. What's going on? Everything okay?" Nikki is going off on the other line. Sleepy and confused, Luna asks one question. "BaeBae who?"

Colson pops his head up, her phone waking him up too. They're both on their stomachs but she's facing away from him. He nudges her so that she'll look over.

"Bleta." He says with half open eyes, just enough to catch Luna's look of What the Fuck?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna answers the phone thinking she's only talking to Nikki as she starts in, hype. "Yo, Loons!! There's this chick, BeaBea Rexha runnin' her mouf bout you. Tryin' to be all Sug Knight, comparing you to Diddy and shit."

"BeaBea who?" She groans, looking over at Colson's touch and words, it clicks to her annoyance.

"Morning, Bitchhh. Nikki forgot to tell you, you're On Air" Charlemagne chimes in.

"NIIIXXX!! Seriously!?" Luna asks, recognizing Charlemagne's voice immediately.

Rolling over quickly onto her back, she whacks her shoulder into Colson. Both of them jerk from it as she sits straight up. He growls as she checks the time.