"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"

Practice had ran long and late the night before with Casie eventually being carried to her bed as many patient joints and blunts were finally fired up. Giving So Am I a break, they goofed around with a couple different songs and chords. Mod and Colson finally being coaxed into treating everyone to their playful version of SummerTime.

-------------------------------------------------------

With the next day starting, they're back to practicing. Luna choosing Colson, Sam and Baze to debut the new song with her. Mod proceeds to film The Movie that he had started last night of their creative process. Deanna continues to work on Casie's dresses as the younger Baker plays outside with her friends; calling her in as needed to her delight. Pete, Benny, Rook, Kevin and Slim float around the house playing video and arcade games, pool and popping into practice to offer tips or fresh beers.

"Alright, I'm done." Luna declares as she accepts a beer from Rook and rubs the back of her neck. "I think this is the most I've ever practiced a song. We either nail it or we don't." She says as a matter of fact before she takes a gulp of her beer. "What do you think?" She asks, looking over at Colson.

"We got this shit, Baby." He answers, giving her a confident nod with a soul melting wink.

"Bet." She smiles at him teasingly. "Sammy? Baze?" Luna looks over to her other bandmate's nodding heads. "That's it." She calls as she lifts her guitar over her head to the other's relief. "You think we can get a jet from Sean? It'll make tonight a WHOLE lot easier for us and Deanna." Asking as she turns back to Colson.

"You got a better chance than I do." He snorts at the idea.

"That's probably true." Luna sighs. "I'm gonna smoke a cigarette and hit him up." She goes on to tell Colson before kissing his cheek and grabbing her stuff to head outside.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Hey!" Luna perks up as Sean answers the phone.

"And to what do I owe the pleasure, Miss Smith?" Diddy laughs at her, cutting right to the chase.

"We're performing on GMA tomorrow morning. I was hoping you had a jet in LA that we could use to get to NY tonight." Luna answers, knowing he appreciates no bullshit.

"You and Colson are on GMA tomorrow morning?" He responds in amazement.

"Shit, Sean. You sound like I do with my career!" Luna laughs at his reaction.

"Nah, nah... I knew they were looken' to book y'all, I just didn't know it had happened this quick." He answers, trying to cover his ass.

"A happy Sean means Yes to a jet, right?" Luna coaxes out the answer she wants.

"Yeah, yeah. What time you need it?" He asks as his mind starts running a hundred other ideas.

"I don't know... 5Pish?" Luna prepares to negotiate.

"No problem. I'll have it up and ready for you. Yo! Tell The Kid I said Congratulations. You two break a fucking leg. I'll be watching." Sean tells Luna.

"Thanks. I'll let him know... And thank you again for the jet. It'll be so much easier with all of our shit." She goes on to finish up the conversation to his No Problems and more Congratulations.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"We got a jet, MOTHERFUCKERSSSS!" Luna shouts with a laugh. "We just gotta be at the hanger by 5P." She goes on to inform The Gang.